chapter 27

I know this was meant to be out Wednesday and we'll it's now Friday sorry. I got caught up with English homework which is a bitch especially since I missed a lot of it anywho I hope you enjoy this chapter.and there is probably a lot of spelling mistakes but you should be able to understand it anyway.

kylies pov

B

eep..beep..beep..

I hit the Alarm and thankfully it went off "Mars, babe we need to wake up we have school" I said placing small kisses on her cheek. "Five more minutes" she groaned rolling over and kissing me. "Fine I will go for a shower and if I'm not back" I got up and whispered "I'll throw you into the pool" I walked over to the bathroom had my shower and brushed my teeth and all that stuff. I was a little more that five minutes maybe like ten so she should be up. I walked out and saw that she wasn't in the bed but I still heard snoring, I walked around the side and saw her laying there wrapped up in another blanket. Well this idea would have worked but only if those cute little snores didn't escape her mouth.

I zoomed around the bed and picked her up running as fast as I could outside and then throwing her in the pool. She wasn't even awake but after five seconds she finally woke up and broke the surface "WHAT THE HELL!!" She shouted moving her hair from her face. "Did you not hear me I said that if you didn't wake up when I came out the bathroom I would throw you into the pool" I said laughing. "NO YOU DIDNT" she shrieked before she could finish anything else she wanted to shriek to me I zoomed back into Kris's house, to the kitchen so I could get breakfast.

Breakfast went well the only thing wierd about it was that Mars kept glaring at me like she wanted to kill me, honestly should could of if she wanted to it's not like I'm actually gonna die and leave her. "Guys I need to head to school the now I need to talk to my English teacher about homework I don't understand" Lukas said picking up his things. "We'll see you later then" Ryan said "bye guys" he said while walking out. We all said bye back and continued talking until it was time for us to leave.

We're all standing next to our cars, Yep I brought my baby today and Kris said soon he would be able to add things to it which I'm excited about. "Kaliana would you rather eat a rogue or get your hand cut off" killing and eating rogues are the worst they stink and taste like shit but I do need my arm or would it grow back?. "Eat a rogue" I heard everyone gag and scrunch up their faces "what I need my hand" Jess smirked and winked at me. "You dirty minded bitch" I said to her in disbelief I turned to mars and her cheeks were tinted pink.

While they were giving eachother would you rather questions I got a whiff of something, a nasty something. God it's a fucking rogue REALLY. I looked around trying to figure out where it was coming from but couldn't see anyone, but when I looked into the trees I saw Lukas standing there scared. Someone walked out from behind him and smiled to me putting his claw sound his throat. Before I could tell anyone I zoomed off towards them. I stopped a little bit away from them just so nothing would happen.

"Let him go" I said through gritted teeth "the royals will rise and the guardian will fall" oh for fuck sake is he part of a little army that's trying to take me down. "Why" I asked "the royals will rise and the guardian will fall" well he isn't going to be any help. Maybe a different question "who are the royals?" He looked me straight in the eye "the alpha and Luna the two who are going to rule the supernatural world and help us take back our place. Putting fear back into people's eyes, making them all now to us" well that's fan-fucking-tastic. I'm guessing these mother fuckers also known as the royals who are also known as alpha and luna could possibly, it's just a hunch but what if it's mhm I don't know John and Kate. You know it's just a HUGE FUCKING HUNCH.