chapter 24

mars pov

slowly opening my eyes i saw that i was wrapped up in kylies arms, i was about to turn around to see what time it was but kylie tightened her grip on me "babe what time is it" i asked letting out a small yawn "doesnt matter" she mumbled snuggling her head into my hair. "babe we have school to go to today" she groaned and then looked up "its six thirty" she threw her head back onto the pillow while i tried to get out of her death grip.

"babe i need to get ready" i said "so" she is such a child sometimes. i started biting her arms trying to get her off "you do know that im enjoying that right" as soon as she said that i bit down really hard on her arm. she quickly let me go and started rubbing her arm "that was sore" kylie whined. "too bad, get ready or your running to school" i threatened. i went to the closet and was about to get my clothes when i heard the front door open. who would come in at this time? "kylie are you up yet?" why the fuck are they back early.

i quickly came out the closet and looked at kylie with a worried expression 'pretend that wer having an argument about your hair brush like i took it' kylie said through our link. 'they're coming'.

i quickly started opening and closing kylies drawers loudly "where is it kylie" i shouted while slamming things around "i didnt take your stupid hair brush now get out" kylie said getting out of her bed. "im not leaving until i get it back, now where did you put it" i said turning to her. kate walked in and looked at us "whats the problem here" she said glaring at me "kylie took my hair brush and she wont give me it back" i said through gritted teeth.

"well im sure you have others now go and get dressed for school" god i hate her so fucking much. 'ugh she is such a bitch' i said to kylie 'i know see in the kitchen in ten' and then she left the link. well i guess i cant tease her this morning then. walking into my room felt empty and cold, i didnt like not being near kylie.

i went into my closet and picked up some casual clothes i mean who do i need to impress. i got changed into black ripped skinny jeans a white top and a black and white bomber jacket. i had one of kylies black beanies so i put that on too.

 walking out my room i saw kate leave kylies and go downstairs

walking out my room i saw kate leave kylies and go downstairs. i slowly walked over to kylies room and ran in shutting the door quickly. i turned around and there stood a half naked kylie. i quickly covered my eyes before they wouldnt let me stop staring "sorry" i whispered. "what are you doing in here kate could come up any second" she whisper yelled. "well i guess i would have to jump out of the window then wouldnt i" kylie let out a small chuckle.

"ok well i was going to ask you what she wanted but you can mind link me during breakfast" and then i walked out heading down the stairs. i walked into the kitchen and i still dont understand how they can act like this, like nothing ever happened. "did you find another brush dear" kate asked while putting chopped up fruit onto the table "yes luna" i said grabbing a bowl and putting fruit in it. "you know you dont need to call me luna unless something is wrong" i just nodded and started eating.