chapter 4

kylies pov - chapter four

i was just about to open my eyes but before i could something jumped onto my back and let me tell you she wasnt light. "jess get the fuck off of me, your no light weight so move" i said and pushed her ight off of the bed. "ugh whatever, and by the way im not heavy your just weak" i looked at her and cocked my brow "did you just say im weak" i started to get up from my bed and i slowly walked over a little and she sprinted out of the door.

i ran downstairs chasing her into the kitchen, i knew i was faster by a lot but it was only fun and games so i didnt really try. we ran straight into the kitchen and she made her way to the other side of the dining table. " your so gonna get your ass kicked jess" i looked at her with an amused look. but i didnt notcie there was quite a few people all around the table already.

"guys sit down and eat your breakfast" my father said so we sat down and started eating breakfast. i got introduced to a couple of the pack members there was lukas who had short black messy hair he was one of the fighters of the pack,ryan who has short blonde hair he was quite tall too, and there is carly she was one of the betas daughters while mars was the other betas daughter. carly has long brown hair that was a little curly and she has hazel eyes she was pretty cute actually, but didnt compare to mars, stop thinking like that .your supposed hate her.

i left the kitchen telling everyone i was going to go get ready for going out with jess. so now i am heading up the stairs to my new room but when i got to the top of the, i heard the most angelic voice coming from the end of the hall. i walked over and opened the door a little more, it was mars singing and playing the guitar.

'oh slowly fading from the misery, ive accepted who im supposed to be, ive accepted who im supposed to see, lady in the mirror, oh everyday im getting a bit older, And every time i break i get stronger, everyday its getting colder, when i grow older, to thee devil on my shoulder,'

her voice is so beautiful and to top it off, she is singing one of my favourite songs, devil on my shoulder what i wanted to say. jess covered my mouthby faith marie.

i slowly walked in and mars saw me, she jumped a little and i gave her a small smile "that was amazing i never knew you could sing" i could see her cheeks redden a little bit "thanks its one of my favourite songs" she smiled a bit but kept her hed down. did i make mars scott nervous, well thats a knew one. "its one of mine too, umm... i was just wondering if you would like to come shopping with me and jess, cause im decorating my new room" she looked up and then stood up placing the guitar behind her and walked over to me and stopped inches from my face my breathing hitched when she stared into my eyes. "i would love to go with you, see you soon then" and then she walked past me and went into the room right next to mine. great i guess we're neighbours aswell.

what the hell just happened why did it feel like fireworks erupting all over my body when she whispered into my ear. but it felt soothing in a way. i slowly came back to the real world and quickly ran to jess's room that was literally a few feet away.i swung jess's door open which startled her a bit and then closed it quickly, "jess i just invited mars to come to the mall wih us, but i have no idea why i said it, and when she whispered in my ear saying that she would love to and i-" before i could finish what i was saying jess quickly covered my mouth. i have no idea why but before she took her hand off she pointed to her ears.

crap mars could probably hear everything i was babbling on about. 'ky calm down, she probably wasnt even listening but talk through this just to take precautions. so do you like her' jess said with a sly grin 'what no, after everyhting she has put me through i dont think i can, but there is something pulling me towards her and everytime we get close it makes me feel really nervous but in a good way'.