chapter 31

Yes there are probably gonna be a lot of mistake and that is because my lazy ass couldn't be bothered correcting them but hopefully you you'll get the just. Hope you enjoy this chapter - Lucy

kalianas pov

"kal, wake up" i heard kris's voice silently but i bet its not gonna be for long "KAL WAKE UP" i opened my eyes wide and just in time to prepare myself for all of kris's weight to be placed on me. "get off me, god your no light weight" i shoved him off of me and he stood up "good your awake well now you can tell me why you jumped out of your window at 3 in the morning over some fresh coffee i just made" he said with a smile walking into the kitchen.

"kris i have nooo idea what your talking about" i said while grabbing a cup "oh yeah so why did you sleep on the couch" he asked "i got up and craved some strawberries" strawberries? what the fuck "we didnt have any strawberries" shit "well when you guys left me at the store yesterday i bought some" there we go "yeah so when you came home through the back garden from the store and you shifted you totally had strawberries".

"ugh fine you caught me" i said while throwing my hands in the air "no, i caught you at three this morning you only admitted it a couple of seconds ago" he said while taking a sip of his coffee. "so what were you getting up to it had to be important because you do love your sleep".

"lexie came to visit" he looked a little confused "my wolf that left me to go join the moon godess to help her out or some shit like that" he started coughing on his coffee "your wolf is with the moon godess and she stays in contact with you" he asked in disbelief. "yeah but thats not the point she was actually like a shadow anyway" wait should i tell him i can trust him but i dont know what this. its probably best if i dont until i talk to addilyn. "she pretty much just told me that.. that i will make the right desicions and follow my gut" i said to him.

"at three in the morning?" he asked "i dont know why she got me at three maybe it was her lunch break" i said with a shrug. i felt arms make their way around my neck and someone kiss my cheek "goodmorning babe" mars said "morning beautiful" i said back. she walked around and got herself a cup of coffee "so what ar we talking about this morning" she asked while taking a seat next to me. i looked to kris and shook my head ever so slightly "oh nothing much just that maybe we should hang out, go to the beach or something" he said. 'thanks' i mind linked him 'no problem'.

"i vote for the beach, wait dont we have school today" she asked "screw school we've already missed like half of the year anyway. we can show up at graduation and see what happens" we all started laughing "yeah they'll probably just kick us out, i know kaytlin is still working there because of alicia. kay gets really jealous i mean even i have flirted with her a bit" i got a slap off of mars "what i was young and naive" i told her "its was only a couple of weeks ago" she said.

everyone soon came downstairs and we all started talking about heading to the beach "hey carly do you think i could have addilyn number i need to talk to her about something" carly just nodded. "sure her number is written on a piece of paper on my mirror in my room" i just nodded and headed up the stairs into carlys room.

i walked in and honeslty i expected to be a lot more girly but it was guite calm wiht some blues and purples. i walked over to her dresser and looked at all the different peices of paper finally i found the right one and took it off.

"beep boop beep boop" if i said that in public people will think im 2 "hello this is addilyn blackwood, whos speaking?" she sounds so adult like its scary "hello miss blackwood who is speaking you ask well it is i kaliana westbrook" i heard her giggle down the phone. "well hello miss westbrook what is it i can do for you this fine morning" ahh she can be so mature sometimes. "i dont want to say over the phone meet me at lukes diner in fifteen" i heard her ruffling some papers around "do you know where that is?" i asked "no i do not".