Kakashi's sister

Zacznij od początku

Tsunade's face was grim as she healed Chikako. The wound was easy to heal thanks to her mass amount of chakra, but that wasn't what was worrying Tsunade.

The unknown seal on her back was broken when she took that hit for Kakashi. It was a large and powerful seal that even she hasn't seen before. Tsunade wondered who could've put it there and why.

When Chikako was out of critical condition Tsunade kicked everyone out of the room so she could wrap Chikako's abdomen. It seems she was the only one Chikako's shown her face to, and she figured she would keep it that way.

Nighttime finally rolled around and team seven was gathered in Chikako's rooms. She has been unconscious all day. Naruto spent most of the day searching for Jiraiya, but was unable to locate the sage.

"I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over." A male nurse said. The four of them walked out and headed home. Little did they know a member of the Akatsuki was watching over the girl.

When the coast was clear, Itachi slipped into Chikako's hospital room. He sat by her side and put his hand on her head. The cool touch of his hands always calmed down Chikako in her sleep. She nuzzled her face into his palm and sighed in relief. He wished he could do more for her, but there was nothing to be done at the moment. When Itachi was sure Chikako was sleeping soundly he slipped out of the village.

It had been two weeks and Chikako hasn't even moved. She had a few visitors each day, but she still wouldn't wake. The first few days she had a terrible fever, but she was out of the worst within a week. Much to Tsunade's dismay the wounds left  behind rather thick scars even after they were healed by using medical chakra. 

Tsunade called Kakashi into her office. Both ninja had serious faces. It was obvious that this was about Chikako. There was no other reason for Kakashi to be there. The other ninja were helping to repair the village and weren't being sent out on any missions. 

"That seal was strong. You felt her chakra. She is stronger than anyone I've ever met. I'm sending your team to find Jiraiya. I've been doing research on the seal based on what you described, but haven't found anything yet. " Kakashi nodded. He could tell  Tsunade  wanted to say more, so he stayed in his place.

"As you know the person she is searching for is in this village. She has found that person, but she wants to know if they are up to her standards before she reveals herself. I'm sure you caught a glimpse of her eyes. She has scars piled on top scars. It looks like people have tried to carve out her eyes over and over again. I can't imagine what she's been through in her 15 years of life. I'm giving you a special S-rank mission. Make sure she wants to stay in the village. We cannot have her siding with someone like Orochimaru" Tsunade said. 

"We already know that she has Uchiha blood, but I know Sasuke isn't who she's looking for. Keep that in mind and let her do things her way" Kakashi honestly didn't know what to say. He did see the scars around her eyes and he very well knows that she's looking for someone. It's only natural that the village would want to keep someone like her on our side.

"Dismissed. I want your team to leave in a half an hour." Kakashi bowed and left the room. He walked down to Chikako's hospital room to informe the team of her mission.

A week passed and they still had no leads on Jiraiya. Team seven were all gathered around the table in their room.

"So we're going to write everything we know about Chikako on this scroll?" Naruto asked. Sakura nodded. They all collected bits and pieces of Chikako's personality and past, but they haven't ever talked about it in a group.

"Good idea Sakura. I'll go first" Kakashi said.

"I know both of her parents passed away, but she has a stronger connection to her mother. She had a sharingan eye and she came to the village in search of someone. Also it seems that she grants a person a title and only that person can have that title. She is also very skilled when handling flowers" Kakashi said. Sakura wrote down his words and looked over to Naruto.