Twilight chat room 7

Bella's P.O.V.

We all watched from the living room as Jasper trailed Alice out the front door begging for forgiveness. But she was not budging.

"Alice! PLEASE! Emmett was lying! I haven't mentioned...that...ever since you told me not too!" Jasper was begging to her as she stomped out the door.

"Yeah, sure Jasper. Blame it on Emmett!" We heard her muffled voice from outside.

"But-"

Jasper was cut off because we heard the revving engine of Alice's Porsche. She had driven away, leaving Jasper very upset at Emmett.

Jasper had a very calm face as he entered the house, it was too calm. It was like one of those psycho faces.

He closed the door behind him, and everyone was silent as they watched.

"Emmett." Jasper said firmly.

We looked over to Emmett who was smiling in a chair beside the TV. "Yes, Jasper?" He laughed.

Jasper narrowed his eyes and hissed. Emmett's laughter stopped. "I've had enough of you brother."

Emmett frowned, then smiled again. "Bring on the fight." He wiggled his eyebrows like a villain.

Jasper cracked his knuckles and before Esme could scream, "Stop!", Jasper had leaped on Emmett and was punching him in the face.

No one really knew what to do. I was sort of staring, Edward started laughing, Rosalie was trying to get Jasper to stop hitting her husband, Esme was just freaking out, and Carlisle was trying to break it up.

"JASPER STOP!" Rosalie hissed.

"Emmett stop punching your brother!" Carlisle cried out.

"STOP BOYS! STOP!" Esme screamed at the top of her lungs.

And because they loved their mother, they finally stopped.

Esme breathed a sigh of relief as she went off rubbing her head to her room. Rosalie pulled Emmett of the ground and hugged him, and then slapped him and Jasper for being so stupid. Carlise sighed at his stupid sons and went off to join Esme. Edward rolled his eyes at everyone. I, pretty much squirmed awkwardly in my seat.

"Don't ever do that again!" jasper shouted to Emmett, as he walked out of the house.

Emmett rolled his eyes, then turned to all of us, "Chat room in five?"

I nodded hysterically. It had been almost TWO HOURS. Edward rolled his eyes...again. Rosalie hissed under her breath.

I got up and pulled on Edward for him to get up too. "Let's go now!"

Bells<3vamps logs on

Emmie.com logs on

Sparklyvamp logs on

Beautifulrose logs on

Bells<3vamps: did u really do what jasper said u did emm?

Emmie.com: yuppers

Sparklyvamp: what does yuppers mean?

Emmie,com: its gangsta slang

Beautifulrose: no its not Edward.

Emmie.com: rose, SHHHH

Sparklyvamp: god Emmett, why do u tell so many lies?

Emmie.com: cuz im drugged

-silence-

Bells<3vamps: seriously Emmett? STOP WITH THE LIES

Sparklyvamp: yeah, as if anyone would believe ur drugged