The party was enjoyable. Kiba and Akamaru were doing some tricks and they all chatted. Sakura decided to start a dancing contest to song music. She was paired with Sasuke, Naruto with Hinata, Kiba with Akamaru, Choji with Ino, and Chikako with Shika. In the end Kiba and Akamaru won. Chikako and Shika dropped out after swaying a tew times. Sakura was pretty much dancing by herself as Sasuke stood there, and Naruto fell on top of Hinata when he tripped. Chikako let a small laugh escape her as she watched them.

It suddenly got silent and everyone eyes were on Chikako. They looked as if the first Hokage just appeared.

"You- you laughed" Naruto stated in a questioning tone. Chikako blinked her eyes blankly, even though no one could see, and they all jumped on her. Sasuke and Shikamaru didn't jump per say, but instead were tackled into the group. 

"We got her to laugh! I think we should open presents now!" Sakura cheered.

"What do you mean?" Chikako asked. Presents? She only got those on her birthday when she was little, and a from Itachi when she was with the Akatsuki.

"For the winter celebration silly!" Sakura continued. She thrusted a present wrapped in pink with a bow at Chikako.

"We each brought you a present. This ones mine!" Chikako hesitantly took the gift from her hands and unwrapped it. Inside a small box was a blue silk jacket. It had red and white flowers embroidered in it. Chikako's eyes widened and she ran her hands down  the material.

"I hoped you would like it. I have a matching one. When we finally see your face maybe we could both wear these" Sakura suggested. Chikako nodded and laid the silk jacket on her lap.

Next Naruto gave her his gift. It was a small book of free meal tickets from Ichiraku. Chikako thanked Naruto and he scratched his nose with a blush. Next was Hinata gift. It was a beautiful hair pin/ She explained that she never talked to her before, but still tried her best to get her something she might like. It was designed with small silver birds and a copper bell hung at the end by some twine. Kiba gave Chikako a demonstration of a cool trick with Akamaru, and Shikamark gave her a porcelain shogi set. Choji gave her a bag of his favorite chips, and lastly Ino presented Chikako with a tiny hand mirror. 

Chikako went to the back of her room and reached into a wardrobe. She took out a jade box and set it on the table.

"I got these during my travels. You can each take one" Chikako announced. Sakura. Ino, and Hinata looked through some jewelry while Choji and Naruto grabbed one of her many recipe scrolls. He chose the one for a ramen dish she ate in the Land of Lightning. Kiba and Akamaru took a pin that was shaped like claws and teeth that was a set. Shikamaru didn't grab anything, so Chikako went into another dresser. She pulled out a black eye mask with read swirls around the edges.

"I have two" Chikako said handing the mask to him. Shikamaru nodded and put it around his neck.

Chikako looked over in the corner and saw Sasuke. He was fidgeting with something. Her eyes trailed away from his figure and enjoyed the party. It was night by the time everyone left. Sasuke was the only one left now. He was sitting in the corner looking away.

"Sasuke?" Chikako called out. The male sighed and walked over to her. He handed her a ball of black cloth and looked away in embarrassment. Chikako took it from his hands and unrolled it. Her eyes widened. It was a new black cloak, but on the back was the symbol for the Uchiha clan.

"I've come to terms with your existence. You are a part of my clan and I'll treat you as such" Sasuke said. His blush darkened and he loved at the floor. Chikako smiled under her veil and moved closer to Sasuke. She pressed her bare lips to his cheek and pulled away. Sasuke's face burst with red as he internally panicked.