Kakashi's sister

Depuis le début

She asked Itachi permission before she left. Chikako studied under him the longest, she mastered her sharingan under his tutelage. Therefore he earned the title of master. Itachi trusted Chikako enough to let her leave under the condition she didn't reveal her relationship to them or their secrets. 

"I understand you are here on a mission, but I must ask you to wait. You know very well that is my mourning time. I cannot guarantee that I will hold back. I am part of this village because my brother is here. Please reconsider you presence here at this time" Itachi nodded along with her words. It was true. When people interrupted her mourning time she tended to get angry and didn't hold back. With her power and the help of the jonin, Itachi and Kisame were very likely to die.

Kisame flinched at Chikako's words. He remembered when he tried to fight her during her mourning period. It was his turn to teach her, but she wouldn't show up. He got frustrated and couldn't see why the others were so stuck on this little girl. He decided it would be killing two birds with one stone if he just fought her. To say in the nicest way possible, she turned into a monster- literally. She had no mercy for anyone who dared disturb her. Kisame tasted death that day. He was grateful Itachi stepped in and calmed Chikako down before she dealt the finishing blow. The whole thing happened in seconds.

Kisame could still remember that moment. Itachi's sharingan eyes bore into her oddly colored ones in a staring contest. The fish man could feel the battle going on between them in their subconscious. In the end Itachi somehow managed to put her to sleep and the whole ordeal was over. 

Itachi nodded letting Chikako know that he agreed and will wait. The Uchiha held out his hand to Chikako, revealing a white rose.

"A simple offering" Chikako nodded in thanks and accepted the rose. Itachi knows just about everything there is to know about Chikako. He was the only person. He used his annoying sharingan to perform genjutsu and looked into her mind when they met. She didn't know how to use the power in her eye yet, so he was able to dig into her memories. The action was easily forgiven by Chikako as he caused no mental or physical harm to her and offered him memories of Sasuke and his family in return. 

Chikako felt Sasuke's chakra and nodded a goodbye to Itachi and Kisame. They both left leaving Chikako alone until Sasuke appeared.

"Chikako? What are you doing" he asked. Chikako quickly replaced her veil before turning around. Sasuke however didn't miss her sharingan eye.

The boys eyes widened and in a second Sasuke pinned Chikako against a tree by her throat. Her head slammed into the dense trunk drawing blood to stain her hair. 

"How do you have a sharingan?" He asked furiously. Chikako sighed. She needs to explain or it would cause an uproar. In all honestly, she was still unsure about Kakashi, so she wanted to stay a bit longer. That couldn't happen though if she didn't explain her eye. 

"Release me and I'll tell you what you want to know" Chikako said calmly. Sasuke's grip tightened with a low growl, before he let her go. Pulling her hood up to hide the blood, Chikako stepped away from the tree; opening up the area behind her back. 

"My mother was a part of the Uchiha clan. She spent little of her life with them even though she possessed the sharingan eyes. The clan leaders were going to force her to fight even when she possessed a weak body, so we fled. We lived most of our life in a place where it always snowed" Chikako explained.

"I was born with a sharingan in one eye" she finished. Sasuke was confused. Someone from his clan is... alive? He didn't know what to think. On one hand, was glad a part of his clan was still alive. She could help his restore it even, but it didn't seem like her goal. At the same time she stood still while his whole clan was slaughtered. Sasuke needed to clear his mind. Chikako decided it was best to leave the boy alone so she bowed her head as a wordless goodbye and headed back to the town.