13. Temporary Sensei

Leader's tower wasn't particularly outstanding. Not that Sakura thought anyway. It was five storeys of offices, as incredibly dark and as gloomy as one would imagine.

The Amekage's office was located right at the very top with blacked out glass on the side overlooking the village, and the interior was a boring grey; containing a long and wide desk at which Leader sat at. The only other things in the room besides a couch — installed by Konan, herself — and something like a throne were indoor plants, delivered by yours truly, the Uchiha woman.

And Leader hadn't been able to do a thing about it. Any anniversary or celebratory moment she could, Sakura sent a plant. Ones that required minimal attention and could flourish without sunlight or much water.

Plants were pretty decor. However, in Leader's office, they seemed to turn the room into something more sinister and terrifying — much more than before the plants existed in that space.

And somehow — Leader didn't know when — he had grown to like tending to the plants, almost like a hobby. It was relaxing. Not like he'd admit it to anyone though.

"Leader-sama! Good morning!"

At the ass crack of dawn, his office doors burst open and slammed against the walls. Dust crumbled from the ceiling, and in entered Sakura. Behind her trotted an impartial Itachi.

"Sakura-san, Itachi-san," greeted Leader, inclining his head slightly.

He had summoned Itachi to give him a meagre task for the day, and when he knew Sakura would find a way to wriggle herself into his office, he made a quick decision right then and there.

"It's not often you give Itachi and I a mission together," grinned the woman with hands on hips, "What do you need us to do?"

"Nothing serious. Academy work," said the Amekage, "A Kenjutsu sensei, and a stand-in nurse for the day. Are you willing?" Itachi being the sensei and Sakura; the nurse.

The couple shared a look between each other in surprise. What an average request, and simple enough. Although she and Itachi were skilled, that didn't mean they wouldn't do something below their pay grade every now and then.

She stole a sneaky peek at her husband who nodded his head obediently, and bit on her bottom lip.

Itachi teaching a class of academy students? Somehow she found that kind of sexy.

And she'd be the school nurse.

She definitely wanted to call him Itachi-sensei. That was so hot.

"Wonderful," said Leader, "At seven A.M., please meet the kouchou-sensei* at the academy entrance and she will give you the run down on your schedule and expectations. Dismissed."

Shunshinning out of the office, Sakura giggled behind her hand as she gazed at Itachi with naughty intentions in her mind.

"Who would've thought I'd see the day you'd become a real sensei, anata?" she teased lightly. "Ne, ne! I'll call you Itachi-sensei from now on, mm?"

Itachi's ears burned at the tips as he warily glanced at her through his peripheral vision. "Do as you wish," he mumbled, wondering how the hell she could make literally anything sound so erotic.