“Where is that potion shop?” Rapunzel taps her chin.

This didn't feel like the good part of the city.

“Rapunzel, please tell me you knew where your SHORT CUT went to?”

“Uh…” She laughs nervously, “I thought it was a short cut.”

You look at Baby Varian. “I need my glasses, soooo….” You pull on it, but his hands hold it tightly. “Varian, let go.”

“Ah!” He yells out before starting tear up.

“Hey, it's okay. You can keep it.” You chuckle sheepishly.

He smiles and continues to chew on it. That's when you realize something. “Where are the companions, especially MO?”

“Oh! They're with Max and they're getting a relaxing bath day, plus food. More of a royal treatment for pets!”

You hum. “Nice, but that does not explain MO.”

“Well he's mostly flying somewhere close by.”

“That's a very cute baby.”

You both stop and turn around to see a girl close to you age. She is straining a smile and tilts her head, “What's the baby's name?”

You raise a brow, “What's it to you?” You hold Varian close.

“Varian!” Rapunzel says cheerfully.

You turn to her, “Rapunzel, really?” Now you knew how Cass felt when Rapunzel was too trusting.

“What? She just asked for a name. What's your name?” She smiles at the girl.

“Not important, but it's Vex.” Vex scolds.

“Yeah and we don't care, so have a nice night.” You walk away and Rapunzel smiles sheepishly at Vex.

“Sorry. (____), what was that?”

You continue to walk and look at the slightly ruined buildings and dirty streets. “She was suspicious and we are on the bad side of the city now.”

A shop with a potion painted on the sign sat at the end of the street. There were a few people here and there, but you ignored them and go inside.

You examined the bottles with many colorful liquids and go to the small boxes of herb and such.

“Hey! No, outsiders allowed.”

The old woman yelled mainly at Rapunzel then she meets your eyes. “You too! No outsiders, especially from the other side of the city.”

You didn't say anything and walk out.

“Why are people so mean- (_____). Did you just steal those?”

You were mixes some ingredients into three small vials. “The lady didn't notice, so what?” You hand her two vials, “For Cass and Eugene. It should be able to work immediately.” You stop and take your glasses again.

Varian reaches to your face.

“Don't worry. We'll have you back to normal. Just drink-”

The vial is snatched out of your hands and the cloak felt lighter as you're pushed into Rapunzel. You two fall to the ground and you look up to see Vex running off.

“Varian!” You get up and run after Vex. You're glaring at the back of her head and catch up to her.

“Give him back!”

You pull the cloak.

“Let go! This is none of your business!”

Vex pulls back.