Only half

Shuichi's POV:

That night I couldn't sleep. My mind was plagued with other thoughts. I've read about heart ache many times and I've even believed that I felt it. But nothing, could compare to this pain I feel now.

After about two sleepless hours I decide to instead search for the bodies. I walk to the gold leaf sword. I have no idea what that cheap looking sword is even doing in a place like this, but it is.

At first I didn't notice something slumped up against a pedestal. When I did notice the body I found myself wrenching. If I had recently eaten anything it would have only been a memory to my stomach.

The body belonged to shinguji.  His body was cut in half, and separated. The half belonged to his sister and not  shinguji. The body had the long hair and lipstick that match the blood almost perfectly. She also had a dried rose in her hand. The person who created this mess must have had a soft spot for shinguji.

I then noticed a blood stained note intertwined ins shinguji sister's intestines. I find myself closing my eyes tight enough so it hurt, and then quickly sticking my hand inside the body. Eventually my hand caught hold of the note.

CLUE: 3 MORE TO BE FOUND. ONE IS INTERWOVEN WITH SOMETHING THEY LOVED.

I checked rantaro, Angie, and Tenko's  research labs but I came up empty. I decided to go back to my room to contemplate where the bodies could be, when I once again tripped over that loose board, again. Then it hit me intertwined meant that the body was in the floorboards.

I start by digging up Tenko's research lab and when I don't find anything I move on to Angie's research lab.

After hours of digging, I find a bag. The bag isn't particularly big. In fact the bag is probably only the size of an average book bag. When I open the bag I try to look into it but there was something covering it.

I reached my hand into the bag and jump back dropping the bag as my hand touches something stringy and gooey.

My heart is still beating and my breaths are irregular by the time I see Angie's head roll out from the bag. Angie's face was coved by a delicate mask that I took to be one meant to mock the devil.

"Poor girl." I say reaching down to unmask the dissevered head.

I find another note at the bottom of the bag.

CLUE: THIS MESS STARTED WITH MAGIC, DIDN'T IT, SUICHI.

Ouma taking to me personally hurt. Thinking of the day when we were a pair made me happy.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's been too hot where I live to write, my brain is starting to fry. One day this fanfic will actually be complete. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.