The king of lies

Ouma's p.o.v:

The morning after Toujou-Chan's class trial, I went to the cafeteria as usual. I didn't expect to find anything out of the ordinary, but I did. I found everyone looking as depressed as they were after Akamatsu's execution.

"It would be a menace like you that wouldn't care about Toujou-San wouldn't it." Chabashira said as soon as she saw the smile plastered on my face.

"Well you probably scared her off. After all you would always try to make moves on her and Himiko-Chan." An evil grin appeared on my face as I taunted her.

I could see the blood boiling in Chabashira's face. " Don't uses Himiko's first name you menace!" Chabashira exclaimed yelling at me.

"Nishishi, relax I was only joking." I let the truth be known, for once. About jade of the students that occupied the cafeteria left after my joke, but I did see Saihara. his messy hair looked cute, but I would never say it out loud. I walked over to him and Kiibo. "Hey Saihara-Chan!" I exclaimed "did you enjoy Gokuhara's bugs the other night?" A devilish smile made it's self present.

"No I didn't. It's your lying that got us stuck there in the first place." Saihara-Chan said in a voice that could be considered yelling, for him.

"But it wasn't a complete lie. You don't like bugs, right Saihara-Chan." I awaited his response.

"H-how did you know that?" Saihara said obviously shocked that I had known that.

"Really? I was right? That was just a simple lie." I lied to Saihara-Chan.

"I can never tell with you." Saihara-Chan mumbled. The voice was barley audible.

"I heard that." Saihara's eyes widened a little. "Nishishi, or was that a lie." I left Kiibo and Saihara confused about what was true and what wasn't.

It was just impossible to be better at telling lies then me. How was my talent not lying. I could also tell when others were lying. I was starting to get bored of lying. Nothing was fun anymore. It was always so predictable. The only part of lying that still gets to me is lying to Saihara. I think I love him, I've never experienced love before. Whenever I lie to Saihara he gets confused. A confused Saihara. My beloved, confused Saihara-Chan, is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. I wonder what Saihara would say if I told him that I loved him. Would I ever have the courage to tell the truth? My ultimate truth.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.