Saving Leo?!? (Part 2/4)

"Got it!" Harris encoded the breach.

"Let's save Leo," Ryan is ready to get him back. Teresa transform and stays in there till she finds the right moment to come out.

Ryan smashes his way in. He scans around and see the jail cell. Leo is there. Sapphire looks around, flying around the area.

"This is a trap! Get out of here!" Leo yells.

"What?" Harris and Spyder doesn't seem to see anything.

Sapphire hears some sort of beeping. She goes to it and see a bomb.

"There is a bomb here!! Get him out of here!" She yells to them. Ryan smashes the lock and got Leo out of there by jumping from afar.

Sapphire sees the time for twenty seconds. She notice that it is connected to the building. She blasts some parts around it and fast. She grabs it and flys above the sky. She sees MECH-X4. This going to be dangerous, but I don't want them to get hurt.

"What is she doing?" Mark asks. Ryan set Leo down and see Sapphire

"I'm gonna stop it," Ryan walks over to Sapphire. She quickly notice Ryan coming. She quickly flies the opposite direction of the town to the river(/ocean).

"Sapphire!" Ryan yells.

She sees that it has 10 seconds left.

"I have an idea," an idea pop in her head. She shield herself, and the bomb has it's own shield. She flies up to the air close to the outermost Earth's atmosphere. She throws it out into space as it floats away. She can't handle the pressure of the air. The bomb explodes out in space which nothing happened.

Sapphire weakens falling down with no shield. She faints since she couldn't handle the air in her shield.

"Where is she?" Spyder asks. Ryan runs around to find her.

"There is something coming down well falling down," Harris notice something in his computer. Ryan looks up and squint his eyes and see Sapphire.

Ryan flies up and catches Sapphire. He lands down on the ground, heading back to Leo.

"No, please don't tell me that she went to outer space and throw the bomb out," Ryan's voice breaks.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been active. I have been busy with so many things with family business, work, and volunteering.

I haven't started school yet cause I start in September 24th.

By the way, what will happen to Sapphire? Where is the bad guy? Did he ran away? Wait and find out later.

Well, keep on reading!