Stressing Out

Previously

"No!" MECH-X4 runs after them. Sapphire falls down, touches the bar. It shock her, and she was out. MECH-X4 is really close, but they went through the portal. It was gone.

"Sapphire!" Ryan falls down to his knees.

******

"How can I be so dumb!?!"

"Hey, it isn't your fault. Plus we know that the villain used to be a scientist. What else?"

"Wait! Waht if that villain is working for the one that has Leo!" Spyder thought about it.

"That might be a good reason."

******

"Hmm," Teresa groans and wakes up in chains. She tries to break out free, but her amulet is gone.

"Hey! Where's my amulet!?!" She yells so loud that the other mysterious villain in the dark shows the amulet through the bars.

"You!?! Who are you?"

"Well, you don't need to know that. I just wnt to make you useful for something fun." He presses a button. There is a ver strong mirror next to her, and she sees a guy. She looks closely.

"No, Leo..." she notice but in a terrified voice.

"No, not you too." Leo repsond quietly looking at her.

"This is going to be the last to her this nice. Don't you think Leo?" The villain walks to Leo's bars.

"Let him go!"

"Oh, but I can't." The villain grand a needle that has black liquid in it.

"What are you doing?" Leo ask him.

"Oh, you want to see this."

******

"Well, I think we should rest and go over this tomorrow."

"Okay." They all left.

******

Ryan, Mark, and their mom eat dinner wi5h Harper.

"This is very delicious. Hm." Harper compliment Ryan's mom dish.

"Thank you." Ryan eat little by little. He plays with his peas.

Mark notice. I feel terrible for him.

"Honey, don't play with your food."

"May I be excused?" Ryan stnads up, and wlked upstairs.

"Um, I'll go talk to him." Mark walk upstairs. Their mom doesn't know what is happening.

"I think it's just a phase." Harper tells her. She felt a little relieve, but still worries.

******

Mark knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Ryan didn't reply back. Mark opens door slowly. He notice Ryan outisde the window on the roof. He walks to the window.

"Can you get out?"

"Hey, if there is anything you wan to say, we can talk about it."

"No."

"Okay," Mark walked out the door. He closed it slowly.

Ryan looks up to see the moon. He looks over at her place. He notice her parents are crying. I want her back. He went back in his room. Layed down and started to fall asleep.

******

It's been hours since she notice something that is bad is going to happen to Leo. She tries to get out, but she can't.

"You think you can get out without your amulet. Your just a weakling." The man appears in the dark.

"What are you going to do to Leo!?!" She yells. Leo looks at her.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything to him. Just to you." Teresa got scared.

"But not tonight. I'm going to do it in the full moon which it's tomorrow." He laugh evily.

Teresa really needs Ryan to help her.

******

Ryan wakes up and sits up quickly. She in distress. I can feel it. He rushes to eat break fast and goes to school.

They all meet up, but not Mark cause he's hanging with his friends.

"Hey, I felt Teresa when I was asleep."

"Really? She must've contacted you through her amulet maybe." Harris excitement went up.

Cassie walks up to them. Spyder started to stare at her.

"Hey, where is Teresa? I wanted to tell and show her something."

"Oh, um. She's not here. She's, um, visiting her grandmother." Harris finds a way to say it.

"Can't she do that afterschool?"

"Her grandma lives Palm Springs."

"Hm, that seems far away."

"Yeah, but she'll be back soon maybe tomorrow or the day after that."

Cassie felt something fishy. She walks away.

Spyder shook his head. He remembers something.

"Oh, no! We have a test in math today!"

"What? Yikes, I forgot to study." Ryan is stressing out.

"Well I have to present my project. Good luck" They all went to theit classes.

******

"Let us out!" She's been daying for an hour, and she getting tired.

"Be quiet!!!" He yells. She stops. Where are you guys?

"You know what I really think you should have it now."

"What is it?"

"Well, your amulet has a connection to you. With this, I can make you my slave." He uses the needle. He put drops on the amulet. The amulet is turning black. Teresa screams in pain. Leo tries to get out, but he struggles with it.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

The whole amulet is black. Teresa is not herself anymore. Part of her front hair is blue. She looks at him with a grinned. She breaks free with her strength.

"Haha, now this is what I want you to do from now on." He gives her amulet and a red circular object that shows a hollowgram of what to do. It says, "Kill MECH-X4."

"Oh yes, I will." She laughs and he laughs with evilness. Leo got scared.

"Oh, no."

Here is another story, I hope you guys like it. Please vote for an amazing fight and love story ever. It's going to be epic. XD