Ready?

They are all ready, but they just need to set things right and have many possibilities of what might happens in the future.

Ryan and Teresa remembers something at the Snowball dance.

Everyone was confused of what is happening.

"So I remembered that the principle is up to no good, and I have proof," Teresa speed walks to her bag looking for a flash drive.

Btw I didn't wrote a story about this, but it was when Teresa was awake to midnight and couldn't think about the principle is up to no good.

"Found it," she pulls it out and throws it Mark, "Catch."

Mark catches it and hands it to Harris. Harris quickly goes to his computer and analyzes the things that has been happening.

"Woah, guys check this out," everyone has been watching him doing his stuff for a few minutes, "oh gosh, well, don't be quiet around me cause that scared me," Harris was frighten that everyone was around him.

"Well, tell us," Ryan wants to know what is going on.

"This is what they have been creating the monsters," everyone was intrigued.

"Okay, so we know what they do to the monsters, and we should be ready when this start, so tomorrow afterschool meet back here," Teresa walks over to her backpack as the others listen.

"Tomorrow is when we get prepare for getting Leo out," Ryan include something that Teresa didn't say.

"Oh, tomorrow is when I start baseball though," Mark remembers.

"Well, we need you in this," Harris points out why he joined.

"Okay, I'll come as well," Emily walks over to Teresa.

"Fine, I'll go," Mark also realize that he can spend time with Emily.

"Okay, so remember, tomorrow afterschool," everyone left the robot. They get a ride home, well some and others ride their bikes.

Well, I hope you like the first part. There will be 3 parts to this story, so wait and keep on reading.

Please comment and vote.

Have a nice day. :D