Plans (Part 2 - short)

When they were doing what they were suppose to do, Emily wnted to talk to Mark if he wants to hang out with her.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out like going to a movies or something?"

"Um, sure, when?" He looks at her and stop what he was doing.

"Well, how about friday?" Emily stops as well.

"Sure, would you want me to pick you up or..." he stops slowly so Emily can tell him where.

"Can you pick me up at my plcae?" She started to work and look away.

"Yeah, sure," he smiles and work as well.

******

Teresa goes outside to breathe cause she feels really hot inside.

"I'll be outside. I feel hot in here," she tells Ryan.

He looks at her and says, " yeah sure, just be careful."

She walks to the elevator. She is outisde to breathe, and she thought that she could pratice a little outisde.

She started to look at some stuff that looks old and broken down.

She sees some old cars, so she try to use her powers to lift them up and make something out out it.

Soemthing dropped out of the car.

"Hm, what's this?" Teresa pick it up and it looks like that it's dusty. She goes back inside and tells the others.

"Hey, guys! Look at this," everyone went to Teresa when they heard her talk out loud.

"What is it?" Emily ask.

"I don't know. It's really dusty," she picks up a napkin and wipes the front side of the thing. It was a small screen.

She wipes more with the napkin. She notice that it looks like a device. Harris analyzing it just by looking.

"What does it do?" Mark ask.

"I don't know. Ryan use your power to turn it on," she looks at him. He looks at her. He turns to the monitor and use his powers to turn it on.

The device started beeping with a red dot.

"It must be a tracking device," Ryan takes it and looks at it closely.

Hope you like this part. Sorry that's it short. I've been working on my other stories and have many things that I had to do.

Please vote if you want a chapter just about Mark and Emily.

Please comment which part do you likely see in yourself. Emily, who just ask out a guy, or Teresa, who just is curious about things.

Keep on reading. :D