Megumi apparently made it her new goal to make Chikako laugh after hearing the small chuckle. She glomped Chikako. Both girls fell over and the young priestess began tickling Chikako for the awhile. Much to her displeasure, she found up Chikako was not ticklish whatsoever. 

"It's not fair! How can someone not be ticklish?" She called out in aggregation. To prove her point she dragged Chikako around the temple and tickled people. Since Chikako still didn't care Megumi decided it was a good idea to tickle the head priest. They ended up being chased by the guards. Well, Chikako ducked out of the way and went to read some more, but found herself saving Megumi as well when she couldn't read because of her screaming.

Chikako hasn't realized how late it had gotten. It was already noon which mean the ceremony would start soon and Megumi would be performing her dance.

After watching the ceremony the team seven made their way back to the village hidden in the leaves without a hitch. Kakashi took notice of Sasuke's daydreaming. He wondered who could he distracting the great Uchiha.

The group once again went out for ramen to reward themselves for a mission well done. Chikako was the first to finish her food and report back to Hokage. Everyone else left together.

Sasuke didn't make it to far before he sat down and started thinking again. The thing about Chikako's song was still weighing on his mind.

"Yo" Sasuke looked up to see Kakashi standing right next to him.

"You've been spacing out a lot since a few nights ago. What are you thinking about" Kakashi asked.

"Chikako. That night at the inn, I found her on the roof. She was singing a song." Sasuke hesitated.

"I don't know why but my whole body seemed to react to it. My mind was wiped clean of everything but that song. My body followed it and I found Chikako sitting there." Sasuke took a deep breath. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell Kakashi-sensei everything.

"And?" Kakashi asked. Sasuke sighed.

"Something came over me. I had a strong urge to comfort her, to help her or something. It took everything I had not to immediately, I don't know exactly what I wanted to do. Just something" Sasuke admitted. Kakashi narrowed his eyes. He heard the song, but it didn't effected him that much. The most it did was put him to sleep.

"I think you should just ask her" Kakashi suggested.

"I did. She said that the song was a call to her family and father. She said she learned it from her mother. She refused to say anything else. She told me that she'll tell me when the time comes" Sasuke finished.

"I think you should listen to her. You are the first person she spoke to about herself. I think she'll tell us eventually" Kakashi reasoned.

Chikako made her way back to her room to drop her things off. She then headed to the Hokage's office. A small team was already in there so she waited by the door.

There was a tall man with a jōnin jacket and three younger kids were also with him. One had black hair tied into a spiked ponytail. He seemed like the lazy one if his hunched shoulders and yawning had any indication or his character.

Next was another boy that hadn't stopped eating since she entered her room. She guessed he used a type of physical jutsu that he needed a large body mass for. He seemed content to eat those chips for the rest of his life.

Last was the girl. She stood with her hand on her popped out hip. She had longer blonde hair and wore purple. She must be the diva. A rather interesting team.

It didn't take long before the small group left. Chikako was now alone with Hokage. She gave the Hokage report and made her way to her room. She watched the sunset before she went to sleep.

Because of the mission, they had today off. Chikako decided to visit the Hokage in the morning and help her with her work. She then visited the hospital in her transformation jutsu. The Hokage made her transformation an official nurse, so Chikako can heal people without being questioned. She was thankful for that. It made everything more convenient. It seems like Chikako had a morning routine established. The feeling of a routine was new, but it wasn't necessarily bad. Everyday was a mystery for her. Would she walk peacefully the whole day? Fight for her life maybe? Or camp in the woods?

It didn't take long for Chikako to drift to the library. One of the reasons she came here was because Chikako wanted to learn about this villages jutsu. She decided that even if she decides to leave her brother, she would wait until she felt like she had nothing else to learn. This was something she did at every shinobi village. 

While on her way to the library she heard some commotion coming from a restaurant. She decided she wanted to know what was going on so Chikako stepped in. She sighed heavily and immediately regretted her decision. Why her?

The great sage Jiraiya was being yelled at by Naruto. Chikako watched Naruto get all worked up as the sage was snuggling up to some girls. It didn't take long for Jiraiya to confuse Naruto and calm him down with a promise of a new jutsu. The sage stood up and that's when he noticed Chikako.

"Hello sweet Chikako!" He cooed. The sage tried to jump on Chikako but she stepped aside and he fell in his face. Jiraiya pouted as he stood up.

"It's been awhile. Can I see your body yet? You promised" Jiraiya's nose was already bleeding. From his earlier faceplant or perverted thoughts. Probably both if she was being honest with herself. His pervy expression made Chikako cringe under her veil. She did promise when he trained her awhile back, but when the time came Chikako used her transformation jutsu to turn into her male form she calls Yuuta.

"I am close to what I need. After that" Chikako responded coolly. She was planning to reveal herself when she decided if she wanted to stay with her brother.

Jiraiya hopped up and stared talking all excited.

"If I can't see you can you at least use that jutsu for my research?" It was true that Chikako used another form for Jiraiya to help with his research. Actually she was the model for the main character of some of his books.

Chikako sighed and walked away. Jiraiya bounded after her with Naruto in tow. He was curious. How exactly did Chikako know the Pervy sage?

Chikako lead the two males to a small lake and performed her jutsu. Over the years Chikako studied other woman and decided what qualities attract the male. She made herself the perfect woman. Long black hair, with shining blue eyes, a large bust, and a rather well sized butt. She took on the hourglass figure and dressed in a very tight kimono, with subtle makeup on.

Naruto passed out almost immediately from a nose bleed and Jiraiya was literally panting over her.

"What would you like me to do master?" Chikako's asked in a flirty voice.

"Let's go skinny dipping!" The sage yelled. Chikako instantly turned back and stepped towards the sage. Her breath tickled his ear as she spoke.

"I am only a Genin. Do not speak of the past" Chikako said. Jiraiya's face became serious as she walked away. Chikako found her brother. Why would she continue to hide?