The Battle: Father Vs. Son

Derek P.O.V.
The Final Nightmare
I was onto of a tower completely chained up. Demons surrounding me laughing and calling me a fool for not joining. I snarl at them causing them to laugh louder. After some time my "father" walks up and smirks.
Branoxotas: Son you should've joined. You could've prevented the deaths of your friends. Ah but you wanted to play the hero and try to stop me. Well now you'll be here for all eternity and relive the memory of your friends deaths.
He then snapped his fingers and I started reliving my friends deaths over and over. The worst ones were my teams, Emerald's and Weiss' deaths. I felt rage building uo inside me.
Derek: This is nothing but a nightmare. It isn't real. *Kered's voice is added* I will beat you. No WE will beat you. Demonic side and Mortal side together. And we will destroy you. YOU WILL NOT HURT THE ONES WE LOVE. WE BANISH YOU FROM OUR DREAMS AND OUR HEAD. *A blast is seen clearing ever demon but Branoxotas* You will die next time we see you, Father. You are nothing.
And with that said my father vanished forever banished from my dreams and my head. I then wake up.

Real world
I sat up sweating but also smiling. I purged him from my head and now I'm free of him.
Kered: Derek. When your father comes promise me something.
Kered sounds serious for once which confuses me.
Derek: Depends Kered. What is it?
Kered: If the battle proves too much on your own I want you to allow me to help.
My eyes widen but my smile gets bigger.
Derek: I'll think it over Kered. Oh and Kered. Thanks for always having my back.
He chuckles and then sighs.
Kered: I'm a voice in your head. But also your demon side. As long as you accept me I'll always have your back.
I smiled at this. Not many can say they have a demon watching their backs.
Derek: Ok Kered. If I need your help Ill ask for it.
Now it's just a matter of time until my father comes but Ill be ready.

A/N: The End.........Just kidding. That would be a terrible way to end this.

~Timeskip~

My friends and I were outside of Beacon enjoying our day of from school.
Jaune: Can someone help me spare?
I got up and started getting ready.
Jaune: Ok someone other than Derek?
Coal: Fucking coward.
We all laughed while Jaune looked pissed. It was seeming like a normal day but sadly that how most things start and then they go bad real quick. This was one of those fucking days.

The ground began to shake and the sky turned red. The earth broke open and demons began pouring out of the ground.
Derek: Dammit. It's begun. EVERYONE BUT COAL AND CINDER GO INSIDE.
Everyone ran inside and hid.
Derek: Coal I need you and Cinder to shoot fire at the demons with one hand while shooting fire at me.
They looked at me perplexed for a moment.
Derek: Ill absorb it and then launched a massive fireball at them and kill them all. But when my father shows up I want yall to leave. That fight is between me and him.
They nodded and began shooting fire at the demons while simultaneously shooting fire at me. I held my hands up catching each bit of fire coming my way. After about thirty catches I was ready.
Derek: Focus on the horde!
Coal and Cinder started focusing their attacks on the horde of demons while I was building my attack with my own fire.
Kered: Just a little bit more Derek! Wait for it....Now!
I opened my eyes and grinned a wicked smile. I reared my fist back.
Derek: Demonic Blast!
I then launched my punch sending a fireball that would put the sun to shame. It engulfed the demons killing them all.
Kered: Demons-0 Derek&Kered- about a million.
Before I could laugh the ground shook violently.
Branoxotas: DEREK!
I looked at the hole and saw my father coming out.
(This is what he looks like.)

)