Captured; Friends in Low Places

Derek P.O.V.
One Week Later...

After a whole week of no nightmares I was finally feeling myself again. What's even better is that mine and Weiss's relationship has gotten better as well. I've eventually told my friends about the nightmare and they surprisingly took it well.
Ruby: Who do you think the shadow guy is?
I shook my head not wanting to tell them who it more than likely is.
Yang: So Weiss was the last to die?
I nod feeling a tear trickle down my face.
Weiss&Ryan: Ok guys enough questions.
I chuckled at the two. They were my closet friends and cared for me. I just wished I can keep them safe in the future.

I was walking through Vale on my own.
Kered: Again with this alone stuff? Seriously Im right here Derek. You're an ass sometimes you know that?
Ok, ok besides Kered I was alone. I started to take these walks after the nightmares stopped. It helps clear my head and it's nice to take in the sight every now and again. While I was walking some girl bumped into me and I knew exactly who she was.
Derek: Hello Emerald. Long time no see.
She looked at me confused and then she immediately recognized me.
Emerald: Derek?!
I laughed at her shocked expression.
Derek: Yes Em. The one and only.
She hugged me immediately and I could she tears in her eyes.
Derek: How have you been Em is C ok?
She looked up at me and smiled.
Emerald: She's fine we're almost rea-
I didn't get to hear the rest because something hit the back of my head hard enough to knock me unconscious.

Emerald P.O.V.
I was about to tell Derek the plan was almost ready when Mercury showed up and kicked him in the back of the head.
Mercury: Nice distraction. We finally have Atlas' human weapon.
I was stunned. He ATTACKED my childhood best friend. I wanted so badly to beat the living crap out of him but right as I was about to Roman and some White Fang members came out of the alley way.
Roman: Excellent work gemstone. *To two of WFM* Grab him and bring him back to the warehouse.
I saw the WFMs nod and pick up Derek.
Mercury: So what are we going to do to him?
Please be nothing horrible.
Roman: Give him to Cinder of course.
Wow unexpected but perfect at the same time. They then started leaving and I followed while sending a text to someone I knew I could trust.

Coal P.O.V.
I was walking to my dorm to see if Derek or Ryan wanted to spare but my scroll went off. I looked and saw it was a text from Emerald.
'Derek has been captured. Roman and Mercury are taking him to Cinder. She and I can distract them but only for so long. Hurry and save him'
E.
I grew furious because despite everything Derek had become a good friend of mine. I started dialing numbers in my scroll.
Coal: Guys Derek's been captured by the White Fang but there is good news. We have two friends among them.
I hung up and went to my dorm and got my gear. It's time to make some guilty motherfuckers burn.

Derek P.O.V.
When I woke up I found myself chained to the wall. I struggled to get free but to no avail.
???: Ah good you're awake.
I looked towards the origin of the voice and saw none other than.....
Roman: Name's Roman Torchwick. And you my chained up friend are one hell of a prize.
I gave him a weird look.
Derek: Wait you're gay?
His face went from one of victorious to angered.
Roman: No! I meant that you're a prize because of the fact that you're half demon, were apart of Atlas' army and are the FIRST specialist train.
I chuckled. So that it aye.
Derek: Let me guess you're gonna try to convince me to join you and if I refuse you'll brainwash me only for me to escape and kill you all.
I smiled and Roman's jaw dropped causing his cigar to fall to the floor.
Derek: Or did I miss something?
Roman smirked.
Roman: Only the fact that we plan on using you're blood to enhance our soldiers.
I laughed at this.
Kered: He isn't serious right? If he is he's clearly an idiot.
Derek: You can't use my blood. It'll cause your soilders to either died or go mad.
I saw Roman's face twist into one of rage. He got up and started walking towards me clenching his fists.
Roman: I don't care then and Im sure Cinder won't care If I beat you to a bloody pulp.
???: Oh won't I though.

Cinder P.OV.
I had gotten news from Emerald that Roman and Mercury had captured Derek. How the hell did he get himself captured?? I then walked to the holding cells and saw Emerald and Mercury waiting for me.
Mercury: About damn time we were waiti-
Before he could finish Emerald knocked him out.
Cinder: *claps* Bravo Emerald. Now let's go save our ally shall we?
She nodded and after we tied Mercury up we went to Derek's cell where I over heard Roman saying something to him.
Roman: -and Im sure Cinder won't care If I beat you to a bloody pulp.
I grew furious at this.
Cinder: Oh won't I though?
Roman turned around to face me but when he did Derek kicked his leg breaking it. Before Roman could even scream in pain Derek used his legs to snap his neck ending the bowler hat wearing criminal's life.
Derek: Well that ended in a snap.
Emerald and I groaned.
Cinder: Two years and you still tell aweful puns.
Emerald then grabbed the keys from Roman's corpse and unlocked Derek's shackles.
Derek: Well you can't change something as funny as my puns.
Emerald and I just shake our heads.
Emerald: Come on your team and friends should be here soon.
Derek: How soon.
We then heard an explosion on the north side of the warehouse.
Cinder: That soon.
We ran towards the explosion where we saw Derek's friends and my lover Coal. When we reached them they didn't raise their weapons at us.
Cinder: I'm guessing Coal tol-
I was cut off by Coal pulling me in and kissing me.
Derek: Get a room lovebirds.
Ruby: I guess we do have friends in low places.
We all laughed and headed to Beacon. This will be an interesting turn of events.

A/N: Wooohooo there it is another chapter done. And who could've predicted Cinder and Emerald being good guys.

RWBY: NOT ME!

A/N: Right... Well see you in the next chapter. Until then kill them with Kindness Kiddos!!