Kakashi's sister

Chikako woke up before sunrise, so she decided to stroll around the village before people began getting started for the day. She spends a lot of her time alone, and when she's not reading, Chikako likes to walk. It helps her clear her head. The morning is always the best time because the biting temperatures at that time of day are constant all year round and deeply comfort her. The village she was born and raised in was always covered in snow, so it brought a kind of peace to her.

After walking through the empty streets for awhile, the sun started to rise and people were getting ready for the day. In attempt to not be seen by those on the streets, Chikako headed into a clearing that was surrounded by trees. The only thing marking the land was a kind of monument. As she got closer, she could see it was a memoir for the dead. The air and atmosphere was calm, so she decided to rest there for the time being.

Lining the clearing and the forest -like a boarder almost- were wild flowers of all kinds and color. Chikako learned the meaning of flowers from a nice old woman while she stayed with a family during her travels.

She gathered a large quantity of yellow-orange marigolds, red sedum plants, and pink and yellow chrysanthemums. The all varied in size, but they were all bloomed to some degree. Each flower had a specific meaning to the deceased. The marigolds symbolized the remembering of those who have passed before us; The chrysanthemums were used as memorial flowers in some parts of the world to honor dead loved ones. Even though Chikako's didn't know any of the deceased, it didn't mean no one did. And for those loved ones were red sedums. They're known as a cure for a broken heart. Although it won't fix the hole these people left after passing, Chikako hoped the display of flowers would bring them some peace in the fact that they aren't alone in their grief no matter how old or new it was.

Her hands moved in quick and precise movements as she wove the flowers together into a large string of color. The flowers were then gently draped over the memorial and around it on the ground. Chikako believed all life mattered, but it eventually will all die as well. If the short life of a flower could bring some joy to others in a different form, then their life was not only beautiful, but brought happiness to others.

Chikako wiped her hands of the dirt she had accumulated while picking and weaving the flowers together before standing back up and heading to the Hokage's tower. The sun was completely up in the sky. It warmed the cold morning air, as if a sign to call her back.

As Chikako left the small clearing, a white haired ninja jumped down from the tree he was perched in. He was there for some time, simply watching the mysterious, black clad person. At first he was going to attack because of their fully shrouded body, but when they walked over to the memorial stone with their arms full of flowers, he decided to watch instead.

In the short time they were there, the person had made a large string of flowers. There was a grouping of three different flowers for at least every name on the stone. Although it didn't seem to take them a lot of time, the person seemed to put a good amount of effort into making it. Whoever it was must have had a connection to a person whose name was carved into stone. As he ran his fingers gently over the names of those he knew, Kakashi realized that he didn't know who that other person wearing the black cloak was.

It was still early in the morning when she returned to the tower. With a clear purpose, Chikako walked quickly through the tower before entering the Hokage's office. The two females exchanged greetings before Tsunade lead Chikako back out of the tower and over to where Kakashi's team was training for the day.

When Kakashi arrived at the bridge where he was supposed to meet his team, he was met with yelling from Sakura and Naruto about his tardiness. He delivered his normal line about being 'lost on the path of life' to which Sasuke rolled his eyes at.