Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)

Začít od začátku

He kept laying there, picking the grass and not even giving a shit about his coach who would most likely yell at him for ‘ruining’ the pitch.

Louis rolled his eyes. As if two or three grass blades would hurt anyone.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air when suddenly a shadow fell over him. He opened one eye lazily, staring up at the person. It was Kylie and Louis suppressed the urge to roll his eyes.

“Hello, Kylie,” he said. “What do you want?”

“Well …” she said, drawing it out and Louis wanted to rip her head off. “Later there is a party. It’s Sarah’s birthday and she invited the whole cheerleader and football team. You’re the captain, of course you’re invited as well.”

Louis raised his eyebrows and sat up as she continued to stare down on him with hunger in her eyes. He didn’t like that. He stood up and started walking down to his training team to tell them that training was over, Kylie following him like a kicked puppy.

Slut, he thought.

“Okay, boys. Training’s over, you were great,” Louis told them.

They said good-bye to Louis before walking off to the locker rooms. Louis felt an arm slide around his neck and Kylie slipped in front of him.

“So …” she said, probably trying to seem sexy. “About the party … if you don’t want to be under so many people, it’s okay. We can go to mine as well.”

Louis scrunched his nose up in disgust and pushed her away a bit. “Sorry, Kylie, but I have other plans.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“I’m gonna visit Harry, I think. He didn’t call and didn’t answer any of my calls. I’m worried about him, I’m gonna see if he’s alright.”

Kylie rolled her eyes. “You want to miss a party full of Omegas to go to that Beta? I heard what you said recently, your rut is in two months, right? We’re always willing to help.” (A/N: changed something. Louis’ rut is two months ago instead of one, because otherwise Harry and Louis would have their next heat and rut at the next time and that isn’t okay … yet)

“Thank you, but no thank you,” Louis said, starting to make his way down from the pitch to the locker room.

Kylie jogged after him, pushing a piece of paper into his hand and saying, “If you change your mind – which I’m sure of – just call me. I’ll always be there for some hot Alpha boy.”

She winked and Louis huffed, pushing the paper into his back pocket, swearing to himself to never call that number.

~Time Skip~

Louis was at Harry’s house. Niall had told him that there was a spare key under a flower pot. After a bit, he found it and opened the door.

At first, everything was normal. He closed the door, placed the key on the kitchen counter and found the note that Harry’s mum left.

He then heard whimpering from upstairs and frowned. He took a water bottle out of the fridge for Harry and walked up the stairs to what he assumed was Harry’s room.

He knocked on the door and said, “Harry?”

Nothing. He knocked again and again until he decided to just open the door. Bad mistake.

As soon as the door was open, he was met with the most amazing, most arousing smell in the world. He instantly dropped the bottle and pushed his back against the doorframe, one hand gripping he wall. He had his eyes closed, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the beautiful scent. His pants were tightening quickly.

“L-lou,” Harry’s voice said and the Alpha’s eyes snapped open, pupils blown wide to leave almost nothing of the beautiful blue.

Harry was staring at him, one hand twisted under and behind him, his arm moving, signaling Louis that he was fingering himself.

“You … what …” Louis said, fingers digging into the wood of the doorframe to restrain himself.

“Please, Louis, please, it hurts so much, I can’t take it. Please, please, please,” Harry begged in a lust filled, wrecked voice.

Louis’ dick was throbbing in his much too tight pants and took everything for him to shake his head and say, “No, Harry, I can’t take advantage of you like that.”

“You wouldn’t!” Harry insisted.

“No, that’s your heat speaking, Harry …”

But then Harry closed his eyes and whined, loud and high. Louis felt how everything inside him turned completely animalistic, his instincts kicking in. This was the whine that Omegas called their Alphas with – no matter if they were in danger or just needed a knot. No Alpha was able to resist this, no matter how much self-control they had, especially when they were so close.

Louis was a goner.

----------------------------------------

You’re welcome.

This is hanging off a cliff. Haha, I made a funny. No.

Next week is the next update.

And now, don’t tell me to update quickly because my update will be on Tuesday, no matter what you do. Even if you all comment *puppy dog eyes*. I’m a creature from hell, don’t forget.

Okay, I hope you liked it and hope you look forward to the next update as much as I do.

Thank you so much for reading.

Vote and comment, babes :)

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*