The Dark Wolf

This one might be shorter because I just wrote the last chapter today and this is just going to be their conversation

Lilly's P.O.V

I knew Emma wouldn't understand us, so I told the vampire to tell her to go into our bedroom and do something for some time.

"What do you mean, they're after us?" I asked him.

"You've been the biggest thing since you went missing like, 3 years ago?"

"6," I corrected him. He hasn't been a vampire long so he wouldn't know.

"Ok, then 6 years. Anyway, the evil ones gained enough power to break into the barriers that protects the good ones."

"Don't call them, good and evil ones, just called them Dark and Light," I told him. It was the proper title.

"Ok then, well The Light Wolves need you to help them. Your mom was the most powerful Light Wolf in the World, they think you are too. You already have a lot of her power." He said.

"I guess I do have a lot of powers, but I don't know all of them and I haven't trained enough to be good at it. I get tired easily and it takes forever to cough up a spell or attack. " I told him, a little ashamed.

"Well we can practice?" He said questionly.

"I guess. Hey, that reminds me. Youre a very powerful vampire, but you're new to the vampire life, how?"

"Well, I can absorb magic vampire magic power that they attack with. So if vampires attacks me, I can absorb the magic power in the attack."

"Oh, so back to the Dark wolves, how could they break through? It's like impossible to get in, my mother's has a spell around it!" I spat out.

He looked upset. Then it hit me. "S-she's, dead, isn't she..." the vampire nodded slowly and looked down at the ground. I was so sad, I was started to cry. Most wolves don't have tears, but I do. I had feeling unlike some wolves. I closed my eyes and remembered the year I had with her. I smiled at the memories and the tears stopped falling. I looked up, and Drake realized so he look up a little to look at my face.

"Ok, enough crying," I said, even though I was holding back tears myself. "How powerful are they?" I needed to know what I was up against. Yes, I was going to fight.

"Uhh, well, they're all kinda powerful, but there's one in particular who surpasses all. His name is Nyx. He killed your mom."

My eyes widen at the name. My best friend/crush from when i lived there?! No, it couldn't be, he even said that he would bring peace to Light and Dark with me... I loved him, why is he so evil?! He wouldn't ever do something like that! I know him. I had to figure out what went wrong.

"T-thank You for the information. You can stay with us, as long as youll help us!" I said and ran to my room. But when I got there, Emma wasn't there.

"DRAKE EMMA ISNT HERE!" I cried. Drake ran to the bedroom.

The window was wide open..

Heeyyyyooooo this chapter is shorter because it's just there conversation. Only 554 words...

How was it though?