" I can't believe your saying that to your own son." This woman! But honestly I think that I have the most wonderful mom in the whole world, both her and dad accepted my gayness whole heartedly. They just have a very different approach about it. You see, while my mom is so open and agrees and even pushes me to go at gay clubs, have sex with guys. My dad is quite different. Ever since I came out he became so overprotective, He's been treating me like a fucking girl who can get pregnant. Despite that, he has been very welcoming and loved me more since I came out.

Mom now gives a huge mug full of coffee. Then she said,

"Or at-least find your self a boyfriend, in that way you can still get laid. I'll not forbid you if you and your guy will do that in your room hon."

She said ending it with a wink then dashing out of the kitchen.

Urrgghhh.. I can't believe her sometimes.

I sat there alone and while taking a sip of my coffee, I decided to pull out my phone and check some social media. Well I only have one and that's Facebook. I've had Instagram before but I stopped using it and deleted the app. I just find IG useless. ( Don't roast me ).

Tapping the icon to open the app, I scrolled and scrolled through my timeline. Since it's Friday night, majority of the posts that I'm seeing are people having drinks and hanging out outside.

I stopped scrolling when I saw my best friend Alex posted a photo. The photo consists of Him, my other BFF Melvin with four other guys that I really don't know. And yes, it looks like they're at a party as their holding cups of beer. Looks like they will all be having an orgy after the party. Ewwwwww!

since Alex is my friend. I decided to 'like' the post and leave a comment:
"Having fun without me :)"

That comment sounds very dramatic and problematic haha but despite the fact that I know that they invited me earlier to go with them, obviously I refused. I still can't help but feel sad about the whole situation. Right now, I am regretting that I opened Facebook, if I haven't then I wouldn't see this stupid photo then by not seeing that, I'll not be so overly sad at the moment.

well let me tell you something. The reason why I don't want to go out and be at the clubs is because I am socially awkward. Of course I've tried to attend parties during high school and it did not end fun at all. I just totally stood in some corner the entire night. Some people tried to talk to me, tried to dance with me but being the looser that I am. I can't even hold up a conversation with a drunk stranger. At that time, I totally felt left behind. It's like the walls around me is consuming me. I felt like I don't belong and nobody wants me there. I really don't know why I cant keep a conversation. I'm so jealous of the people that can easily blend with the crowd, make friends with almost everyone on their first day.
Because of that experience, that's the last time I went to those kind of gatherings. A party and a club is pretty similar to me. Both have drunk people talking and dancing around. The horny ones will be making out then when they're so horny hence will find a place to fuck.

I was pulled out of my full of anxiety world again but this time by the notification sound of my phone.

It was a text coming from Alex. Opened it to read.

"What's with the comment. Are you seriously upset? Remember your the one who didn't want to go babe."

Sighing deeply, I don't need to reply as there's nothing I can think off as a response to that. So I just finished my coffee then went upstairs to sleep. Well I can't really sleep as I have caffeine in my system now.

Damn!

----------------------------------------------

A/N

How's that for chapter one ?
So this story is not really planed, well I know the entire plot but I'm not sure on how long will this book go. Well the story will write on its own. I write when I feel like it, so that's it.

Also do you like having this somehow long chapters?

Again I'm not a professional writer. So I'm sorry if my writing is shitty :3

If you're reading this well thank you for giving this story a chance. Also if you liked it please give me a vote and follow,

Love y'all!