CHAPTER 5 !

jack's pov

gabbie and i have been together for a week now. she's really awesome. she encouraged me to join basketball since she knew that it was a hobby of mine. which i did, but for some reason, daniel doesn't seem to like me as a person anymore and i don't understand why..

i head in to practice and i can literally feel eyes burning into the back of my head. i turn around and i'm face to face with daniel. he looked angry.. but why?

"why the hell are you so angry?" i ask him. "you honestly have no idea, do you?" he laughs sarcastically. "you hurt my best friend." he gets serious.

"i hurt zach? how?" i ask, confused. "think about it, and then ask yourself that question." he walks past me, bumping my shoulder as he passes me. what a dick he is..

zach's pov

"daniel you didn't have to do that-" i tell him after he tells me what went down with jack on the basketball court. "he deserved it! zach.. you're letting him walk all over your feelings.. you have to be honest with him.." daniel tells me.

i know that he's right, i do, but i'm not willing to admit it. "he can figure it out for himself. not like he cares." i scoff.

"fine, fine. i can't force you.." he sighs. "i've gotta go though. jonah and i have a date tonight that i have to get ready for. see ya!" he waves and leaves my house.

i lay back on my bed and just think. think about jack, think about school, think about my dad- forget that last part-

but i keep thinking. i think about everything until i eventually fall asleep.

gabbie's pov

i can't wait to destroy this boy's feelings.

302 words