CHAPTER 3 !

daniel's point of view.

its been a week, and zach finally knows about jonah and i. he was so so happy for us and it reminded me of what a great best friend i have. he's like a brother to me. we're close like brothers and we fight like brothers. we always forgive one another though. jonah is honestly the most amazing out of any boyfriends i've ever had. i- i think that i love him and i want to tell him that but i'm still scared..

tate's point of view.

whenever jonah had told me that he was gay, it kind of left me a bit heartbroken. i honestly thought that maybe i'd have a chance to be his again someday but i guess that that chance is over. i'm happy for him, but now my chance for love is over.. it was great for a short time i guess.

jonah's point of view.

one thing that i know more than anything is that i'm in love with daniel james seavey. and for a two month anniversary present, i'm going to come out of the closet for him, and take him on a date. call me cliché, but i love movie dates. especially with romantic comedies- they're my favourite. and i'm going to take daniel out on a dinner date and then we're going to the movies! wow, it'll be so fun-

two days later, jonah and daniel's two month anniversary.

dani and i were cuddling on the couch like we do most of the time, watching a movie. "hey, dani? i've got a proposition for you." he looks up at me, giving me his full attention. "my anniversary present to you is coming out of the closet and taking you on a dinner and movie date. how would you like that?" i ask him with a smile. he hugs me tightly and gets excited which is adorable by the way- "i'd love to! i'd love to!" he then squeals. "ahhh!!! i'm so proud of you!!!!" his excitedness causes me to giggle. "then it's settled. we're going on a date in public after i come out of the closet so go get dressed at home and i'll pick you up at your house after tweeting that i'm gay and make an instagram post about it." he nods. "perfect!! awe, i'm so excited!" he then runs out of my house to his house which is a couple of streets down. i make my heartfelt posts and post them and then i go get ready for dinner with daniel.