CHAPTER 4 !

jonah's pov ( continuation from the last part and they're now at the restaurant. )

daniel and i got settled into a booth and look at our menu. we soon order our food and wait for a bit.

~•~

daniel's pov

we decided to skip the movie because the place was really overcrowded and jonah doesn't like big crowds. jonah decided to rent out a hotel room for us since my parents were home and his were too. we were really excited to officially be alone to each other. and i think that it's the perfect time to tell him how much i love him. "jonah can i talk to you about something important?" "of course baby. " i pull him over to the bed and sit him down, sitting down next to him. "i love you jonah. so so much. you've made me feel really special and i don't want to be with anyone else but you. i wanna spend the rest of my life with you.." i whisper the last sentence. he pulls me onto his lap and cups my face. "i love you too, so so much. i have for such a long time. i want to spend the rest of my life with you too daniel." he pulls me into a kiss and our lips melt together. it was a passionate, gentle kiss, one of the best that we've ever had. soon i find myself pulling him closer as my hands roam his chest. he pushes me down onto the bed gently and trails kisses down my neck, small moans escaping my mouth. i'm pretty sure you know what happened next.

~•~ ( next day )

zach's pov

it was a school day today and once again i had no ride. i kind of miss riding with daniel. we used to do everything together.. i'm so happy for him though because he's had a crush on jonah for years. arriving at school, i spot jack talking to gabbie. he sees me almost instantly and waves me over. i run over to him. "hey jack!" i smile. "hey zach! this is my girlfriend gabbie!" gabbie waves at me and my smile grows a bit smaller. of course he's straight.. i knew that i wouldn't have a chance.. "congrats you two. i've gotta go talk to corbyn." i run out of the school and decide to spend my day at the park. i just can't look at those two together.. it's just so cute that it's disgusting so i'm spending time alone today..

420 words.