"Thank you. Will this information go back to my family?"

"Only if you want it to, but it will be confidential for now"

"I would like it to be shared with my family, please"

"Of Course. I will hold a meeting with your family tomorrow"

"OK. Could please involve my brother's girlfriend, Sarah, please. She's like a sister to me"

"Of Course, Savannah. Are there any more questions?"

"No. Thank you"

"My pleasure. I will be seeing you again on Friday at 3 pm"

"OK. Have a safe journey home"

We said our goodbyes and I went back to my bedroom. I think these therapy sessions are going to help. I did therapy the first time around and it was really helpful. I got my phone out and called Joe.

"Babygirl, how was therapy?"

"Good. I think it's going to help me. I just can't believe this happened to me again"

"Try not to blame yourself ok, baby girl. Have you called Fergal, yet?"

"No, not yet. I think he's still working out"

"Drop him a text so he knows you're available"

"OK. How's the family?"

"Good. My little boys are growing day by day"

"I miss their little faces. How's JoJo and the wife?"

"They miss you like crazy. They also send their love"

"Tell them I love them back"

"Will do. Now go contact Fergal"

"Will do, bye"

"Bye"

I clicked onto my messages and sent a quick to Fergal.

D: Hey Babe. Call me when you get the chance. Love You x

I locked my phone and poured myself a glass of water. I sat down in Colby's kitchen and put Kevin on my lap.

"Hey, buddy. I've missed you. Do you want to go into the garden?"

His ears perked up and he jumped off my lap running towards the backyard. I put my trainers on and opened up the back door and went outside with Kevin. Besides Finn, my family, and my friends. Kevin makes me happy. 

"Go fetch!"

He chased after the ball and brought it back to me. We went like this for 5 minutes until I sat on the steps and watched the world go by.

"Danielle!"

"Out the back!"

I knew it was Sarah. She soon joined me on the steps.

"How was therapy?"

"Amazing. Even though it was the first session, it went well. My therapist is different from my first one"

"Male or Female?"

"Female. I think they already knew I didn't want a male one"

"True. I'm glad the session went well. When's the next one?"

"Friday. I have session twice a week and then when I improve, I'll be down to once a week and then when I'm 100% I'll be done"

"That's good. You comfortable with that?"

"Yeah. As long as I can recover, I'm OK with anything advised from therapy"

"That's good. You called Finn?"

"Left him a message to contact me when he's available, but I've left my phone inside. I'll go get it"

I walked inside and retrieved my phone from its charger and unlocked it to find 3 missed calls from Finn. I rung him back.

"Baby, you told me to contact you"

"Yeah, sorry for missing your calls I was in the garden"

"That's alright. How was therapy?"

"Great. She's very lovely and knows the situation I'm involved in so that's good"

"Sounds like you'd be fine with the sessions"

"Yeah. Are you coming over tonight?"

"Of course. I'll be coming back with Colby since I'm helping at the school"

"That's cool. I miss everyone there"

"They miss you too babe. Do you want me to pick anything up on the way back"

"Anything food related"

"You got it, babe"

We talked for a bit longer until he had to go back to help Colby. I liked that Finn was helping out, he really loves being apart of my family. Sarah and I had a movie afternoon/early evening and I drank my one glass of wine, as recommended by my therapist. At around 6 pm Colby and Finn arrived home and joined us on the couch with pizza. 

"Promise you'll never leave me, Finn"

"I promise. I love you too much to leave you"