Chapter 10

The next morning, Zayn is driving Jasmin to the location Harry wrote in his note, whatever that address was

whatever that address was.

"How do you feel right now?" He asks, breaking the comfortable silence that filled his car.

"I think I'm okay," Jasmin nods, answering his question honestly.

Zayn parks in front of the residence and it's a cream-colored house with beautiful plants on its front porch.
"I thought it would be a restaurant or something," Zayn laughed. "Are you sure he gave you the right address?"

"I don't know. Maybe —"

"Jas?" Harry's familiar voice emerges from behind and they turn to see him walking up to the lot.
Jasmin can tell he hasn't gotten his monthly trim because his hair has grown long enough to tie into a small bun.
He's wearing a grey sweatshirt and running shorts and shoes.

Morning runs have become his meditation.

"Hey, Harry," she said softly, almost in a trance. She hasn't seen him in a while, almost forgetting how beautiful he was.

"Can I hug you?"  Harry asks and she blinks, nodding. He releases an exasperated sigh, showing relief.
He moves in closer to her, finally wrapping his long arms around her torso.

Jasmin wraps hers around his neck, inhaling his familiar cologne.

"I missed you," he says in her ear. "I think about you every day. I'm sorry . . . for everything."

"Make me trust you again," Jasmin whispers.

"I will. I'll do everything."

Jasmin parts from the embrace and Harry swore he could stand there holding her for hours.
Harry nods over to Zayn who leaned onto his car who does the same, giving his friend a small wave.

"Why are we here, Harry?" Jasmin questioned, looking around.

He almost forgot and smiled at her.

"I want to start over with you, Jasmin. I was lost and I knew that when I betrayed you," his voice cracked slightly. Jasmin recalls her sleepless nights. One that she doesn't want to remember anymore. ". . . Not once did I ever question my love for you and I'm sorry you did with me. I love you, so much. . . I want to share everything with you, in this house. You and me."

"This house?" She said in awe, taking in all that he said.

"Yes," he nods. "This is our home."