Chapter 7

The smell of a flavorsome breakfast enters Jasmin's nostrils, waking her from her sleep

It only takes a few seconds for her to recollect the occurrence  last night:
her getting getting angry,
breaking things,
telling Harry she knew.
Harry.

Jasmin gets up and realizes she's on a couch, not her leather couch, Zayn's.
She turns to see Zayn in the kitchen, his back facing her as he prepared some eggs.

The uniform she wore was folded neatly next to a freshly clean towel on the coffee table.
She looked down to see she's in a white T-shirt and boxers.
Jasmin didn't remember staying with Zayn, but maybe that was because she was out of it last night.

"Zayn?"

Zayn turns swiftly, almost forgetting he's not alone. "You feeling okay?"

Jasmin nods. "Did I change into these myself?"

"You did," he let out a soft chuckle. "Come here, I made you a plate."

He doesn't mention anything from last night and she's grateful for that.
Zayn's such a good friend and the only thing of Harry's she appreciates right now.

While they ate, she couldn't help but make her mind wander and has become anxious about going back to that apartment.
It's not a home anymore,
it's become toxic,
toxic of lies and sorrow.

"Jasmin, did you hear me?"

Zayn's gentle voice snaps Jasmine out from her trance. "Sorry. What was that?"

"I said you can stay as long as you need."

"Thank you," she sighed. "I'm not ready to go back, I'm afraid things will be different now. I'm not ready for change."

"I get that," he nods. "Why did you keep it to yourself for so long?"

"I was just scared," she shakes her head as if it could erase Harry from her thoughts. "Zayn, would you get some of my clothes from the apartment? I will give you my spare key. Harry should be at the shop today — it's Tuesday."

If he didn't care enough to stay home and brood.

"Of course. What would I say to Harry if he's home?"

"Tell him I don't want to see him right now," her tone is cold.

Later, Jasmin insists on doing the dishes even if Zayn didn't want her to.
It's the only help she can offer right now, especially after everything Zayn has done for her.
He didn't need to be apart of this drama and here he is.

Zayn lets Jasmin know that he'll be back in 15 minutes to get her stuff.
She hoped Harry wouldn't be home so it wouldn't cause any trouble for Zayn.
After doing the dishes, she takes a look at her purse, wondering if she should check on any messages from Harry.
Instead, she grabs the towel on the coffee table Zayn left out for her and finds the bathroom.

Since she didn't have her stuff, she figured she'd just relax under the shower  head while she waited for Zayn with her things.

Jasmin strips off her clothes and realized she didn't take off her bra last night, making her cringe.
She was too tired and just wanted to knock out and temporarily escape her sad reality.

She turns the knob for the shower head and sits back on the bathtub, hugging her knees as she closed her eyes.
The beads of water trickle down her face, letting it soothe her.
Doing this was always therapeutic for her stressful times.

Minutes later, the loud pounding of the door makes Jasmin jump.
Quickly, she gets up and grabs the towel, leaving the shower running.
She figures it's Zayn who probably forgot something and also his house key.

She secures her towel around her body. She chuckled as she opens the door, "Sorry, I was in the ba—" her smile fades seeing Harry standing there.
His cheeks are flushed and his curls are pointing in all directions, dark rims around his green eyes.
He scans her clothes less body, but thinks nothing of it since he watched Zayn leave in the driveway. "Harry, please leave..."

Harry forces himself in and slams the door shut, his ferocious behavior makes her back away and he notices. "Don't be scared, I'm sorry."

"You should go."

"I want to fight for you, " his words warm her heart but she can't give in, she knows she can't. "Jasmin, come home. Come home to me."

"Stop that!" she yelled. A tranquil morning ruined. "I'm not ready for you Harry, not yet. I need to be alone."

"You're staying with Zayn."

"I meant I need to be away from you," she said in frustration. "Go back to your mistress."

By his expression, she can tell he's hurt, but she doesn't care.
That's nothing compared to what he's done to her.
He did this, not her.

Harry moves towards Jasmin and smashes his lips onto hers so hastily she didn't have time to react. She squirms, but softens to his touch, kissing him back.

Emotionally, she wanted him away.
Physically, her body ached for his touch.

"I love you," he whispers in between their kiss. "Always you."

Jasmin's giving in and her anger subsides, letting lust taking over.
She lets her mind forget about everything and allows her body get what it aches for — him.

Not letting their lips depart from one another, Harry picks her up carefully and lies her on the couch.
He's so gentle when holding her,
if only he did the same with her heart.
He removes her towel, throwing it onto the floor, revealing her beautifully structured body.

"I missed you," she cried. Her lips sting from the intensity of how their lips are moving together, but she ignores it.
The sting felt good. "So much."

Jasmin's mind flashes images of Harry with another woman,
touching him,
kissing him.

Jasmin's emotions get the best of her and she pulls away, suddenly pushing Harry's body from her.
She feels nauseous  at the thought. "No, Harry, please. You can't do this to me. You hurt me, this isn't fair!"

Jasmin sits upright, grabbing her towel and wraps it around her again.
She starts to sob into her hand, saying muffled, yet angry words to him.
She's so tired of crying but can't help herself.

Zayn enters and seeing Harry next to a crying Jasmin infuriates him.
Things happen at a quick pace and before Jasmin knows it, Harry is being pulled by Zayn and pinned against a wall.

Hey guys, I didn't want to leave any authors note here but I just wanted to say thank you. This book has already been ranked which has me shook.

Don't forget to vote to support it! xoxo A