Chapter 4

Jasmin cries to her sister on the phone

She told her sister, Amy, about everything going on, while Harry is out completing a grocery list she made.
Maybe they didn't really need food, Jasmin just needed him to get out for a while so she could make the phone call.

She no longer wanted to be alone in this.
This day is one of those days she just wanted to cry until she had fallen asleep.

"I still love him," she cried. "I love him too much."
"He doesn't deserve you," Amy responded. "Let him go, for your sake."

She can't, she tried.

Jasmin adjourns the phone call, throwing the phone from the bed while she cried on the edge of it.

"Jas?" The sound of her husband's voice boom from the hallway. He finished quick, too quick.

Quickly, Jasmin wipes her face to make her look less-flushed, but it's too late.
Harry had swung the door open.
It was no use hiding her tears, he could hear her cries from the door anyway.

He quickly kneels down in front of her.
Seeing his green eyes look at her with concern makes her break down even more.
The same green eyes owned by the man that would leave her in the middle of the night,
owned by the man that would feed her lies,
owned by the man she claimed was her soulmate.

"Jas..." seeing her like that hurt him. "Baby."

"I'm just- I just need some sleep," she said in between sobs, her throat stinging from the lump that formed. She couldn't bare to look at him anymore.

Harry sits beside his sad girl, picking her up and setting her on his lap as she cried in the crook of his neck.

She's light, like a feather.
Fragile.
Vulnerable.

Jasmin hugged him tight, tight enough to symbolize she didn't want to lose him.
Come back to me.
Be mine, only.
She said it in her head, screaming it,
hoping he'd some how hear her plea.

Jasmin loved him too much.
Too much it hurt.
Pain and love,
it's become the same thing
when it comes to him.