The Big Day

"Angie, you look beautiful," smiled my mum as a tear rolled down her face. I'm so glad me and my mum sorted things out, German was right, she did come around.

"Angie, your hair!" Violetta gasped.

"What, what's wrong with it?" I panicked as I ran to the mirror, which was hard to do in a wedding dress. I didn't mean to sound like Jade, but I guess I sort of did. Although, my wedding dress certainly wouldn't be her taste, there wasn't enough bling for her.

"Nothing." She softly replied as she stood behind me, looking at me through the mirror. "It's beautiful."

I gave her a smile through the mirror and turned to face her. "I love you, Vilu." I whispered.

"I love you too." She replied.

"Angie it's time!" Said Antonio, bursting through the door and making his way over to me.

I took a deep breath and picked up my flowers.

I was finally going to marry the man I love.

"Where are the triplets?" I frantically asked, looking for them. The triplets were still so young and I worry about them. Me and German decided it would be better to get married after they were born. It's much easier to find a wedding dress when you don't have 3 babies inside you!

"Angie, calm down, just go and marry him." Whispered my mum. She altered my flowers and gave me a smile. "Beautiful."

"Are you ready?" Asked Antonio as he put his arm out.

I linked arms with him and gave him a nod.

***

"Thank you for doing this Antonio, you know, walking me down the aisle." I whispered as we got to the beginning of the aisle.

"Angie, it's my pleasure," he replied, "now let's get you married."

I smiled as I slowly started to walk down the aisle. As the music played I saw German quickly turn to face me. In that moment, it felt like it was just me and him. I stared him in the eye all the way down the aisle until I finally reached him and Antonio let me go.

All the way through the ceremony I kept my eyes on German. The way the looked at me so intently made me feel safe. The way he smiled at me showed me how much he loved me. I just couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

***

"Do you German Castillo, take this woman Angie Carrar to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

German looked me straight in the eyes with so much love and said "I do."

"And do you Angie Carrar take this man German Castillo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

I smiled at German and quietly whispered "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

German smiled at me before putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me passionately. Normally I would be against public kissing, but this was perfect.

I could hear the guest talking amongst themselves about how cute we were, which made me blush violently.

I turned to face the guest to see Vilu, Antonio, my mother, Ramallo and Olga all sat in the front row. Vilu was holding Amelia, her little sister and I could tell they were going to have a strong bond. Vilu lifted Amelia's hand up and gave it a wave to us, I smiled and waved back to her. Then next to her was Antonio holding Levi, who had fallen asleep. He was always the best when it came to bed times. My mother was holding Connor who was a handful sometimes, I'd say he cries the most. But I love them all equally, they're my babies, they'll still be my babies when they're no longer babies.

German caught me looking at the front row and took my hand and whispered "our perfect family. One big team."

I squeezed his hand and held it tight. "One big family." I repeated.

***

The reception was perfect. It was simple, yet beautiful. I didn't want a big white wedding, because I don't care about that stuff, I just wanted a marriage. I sat at the table with Vilu, Ramallo Olga and the triplets, just talking about everything. German had gone to talk the guests, but I was too exausted. I just wanted to sit with the people I love. I could see Antonio and my mother sat on the table across the room and couldn't help but think 'I want that with German'. They looked so content just the two of them, I want to grow old with German like that.

I felt someone's arm on my shoulder, sending shudders down my spine. "Care to dance?" Came the voice.

I instantly knew who the voice belonged to and butterflies instantly overwhelmed me.

"But German, the triplets." I say as I turn to face him.

"Oh don't worry miss Angie, me and Ramallo and Vilu will be fine!" Chirped Olga.

I saw how the three of them looked at the triplets with so much love and knew straight away they were safe.

I smiled and took German's hand and he lead me to the dance floor.

"German im a terrible dancer." I mutter. He took my hands and placed them around his neck and put his around my waist.

"Nonsense." He replied, "just follow my lead."

As we were ready to dance, the music stopped, I lifted my head to see why when I saw Vilu on stage. The lights went down and all the other couples on the dance floor disappeared.

"Angie Castillo, you make me the happiest man alive." Whispered German.

I leaned my head on German's shoulder and Vilu started to sing "te creo". Her voice gave me shivers, it was a beautiful voice and I knew for sure that she was going places.