'Him'

"I'm fine, Alexa." I reply sheepishly, I remembered that I forgot to call her.

"Really, because you never rang and I come all this way to see you here with him." She replied, pointing rudely and German.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Asked German sounding rather annoyed.

"Oh you don't know me, but I know a lot about you, German. I'm Alexa."

I thought, how did she know he was German? But then I remembered, I kept a picture of him and Violetta in a photo frame on my kitchen side I'm my home back in France and she questioned me about it. She must have recognised him.

"Angie, could I speak to you alone?' She asked as she looked German up and down.

I turned to German and asked him to wait in the house, he was reluctant, but he did.

"Angie what are you doing?" She sighed.

"I just went for a walk..." I replied innocently, as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"A walk with him? Why?"

"Alexa, his name is German, not him." I replied slightly agitated.

"Angie, after what he's done to you, he doesn't deserve a name." She argued.

"Alexa, you don't know everything."

"I know more than you think." She hissed.

"Oh really?" I asked crossing my arms. "And how's that?"

"You never told me you had a friend called Carlos." She teased.

How did she know that? I didn't want to speak to her anymore, I was furious. She must have noticed this because the tone in her voice softened.

"I went by the studio because I remember you saying that you work there and he asked me if I was alright and I told him I was looking for you and he said that you were good friends and then we got talking..." He voice trailed off and I knew where she was going with this.

They got talking about my personal life and probably discussed their mutual hate for German.

"Well you had no right to sit and talk about my personal life with him." I snapped.

"Angie, I was only trying to look out for you."

"I'm a grown woman, I don't need anyone to look out for me."

"No, you're right. Fine. I'm going now." She said as she turned to walk away.

"Alexa, wait, where are you going to stay?"

"With Carlos" she shouted as she carried on walking.

Carlos? Why was she staying there?

I just sighed and went into my home to see German sitting on the sofa.

"Angie is everything ok?" He asked, his eyes widened as I threw myself on the sofa beside him.

I didn't say anything. I just buried my head in German's shirt, and for a moment, everything was ok.