Chapter 22 blossom 😋😋😋

Hey guys!!!

I really can't unpublish this book... Bcz it's my personal favorites... So I am going to continue and for the ones who love this book... Thank you to those who really support this book .

Annika smashes her lips on him. Shivaay didn't reciprocate it. Annika had tears on her eyes, she felt as someone again rejected her and she is unwanted. She moves backwards, she turns around and tears starts falling from her eyes. She was finally broken and felt lonely. She started moving away from him. Her thoughts were "She can't force anyone to have them in her life if they don't want, how long will you pressurize them, maybe it was just a fantasy or mere attraction he felt for her. It's alright. So many left me alone, one more is added ". She wipes away her tears and makes sure there are no more tears and telling herself "No more tears " ,after she composes herself she speaks to Shivaay

Annika - Shivaay you can leave now

Shivaay was slightly confused now, his emotions were already scattered. He didn't know what he should do so he couldn't understand what she said to him. So he raises his eyebrows

Shivaay - What?

Annika - Shivaay I said you can leave my home now. Can you please leave me alone

Shivaay - You will be alone annika, you were scared

Annika - I was always alone shivaay, I can take care of myself so do me a favour leave me now.

Shivaay was defeated, he was aware he messed up the situation and annika is totally thinking it in different way, how can he blame annika when he all of sudden changed his own mind.

Shivaay - Annika listen to me

Annika - Please shivaay leave me alone

Annika holds Shivaay's hands and pushes him outside her house, she closes the door at his face. The moment she closes it, she falls on her knees and cry. Shivaay was silent, what a person can do when his past is torturing him and he don't want to ruin annika's life when he is aware she can have a beautiful life ahead.

Shivaay pov

I lost everything in my life, I don't want to loose her. Can I see her getting married to some other guy? No I can't, I won't tolerate it. I can't see her becoming of someone else. She is mine. Shivaay it's time to leave your past and move forward in your life when you have such a beautiful girl waiting for you. Like you, she has also suffered a lot in her life. Don't break her shivaay, idiot what are you doing. She needs you at this time the most and like a coward person you left her alone. Stupid shivaay, stupid how could you ignore her when her eyes were screaming love to you. You wanted her as yours but the moment your past surfaced you acted like as coward. Can I be more stupid than this ? She is mine my stupid mind. For a second listen to my heart, it wants her.
Shivaay pov ends

Shivaay rings the bell continuously, he started knocking too. He is a multi tasking man. Annika was startled by sudden intervention, she thought shivaay left and maybe it might be her brother Arnav.

She opens the door, and shivaay holds her by waist and smashes his lips to her, he closes the door by his foot. He keeps kissing her and falls on the couch. Annika was shocked and surprised but she responds to him. Shivaay was above to annika on couch ,they both breaks the kiss .

Shivaay - I am sorry for being stupid. I love you.

Annika pushes him above from her which results him in falling on floor. Annika chuckles at him .

Annika - Serves you right

Annika gets up from couch and straightens herself, shivaay raises his hands to Annika ,she gives him her hand instead of taking her support and standing, he pulls her towards him which makes her falls over him. Her face was above his, their body was touching each other. Intimacy was at its heights, hormones were killing them. They both leans towards another kiss when they hears a doorbell, they both groans loudly at interruption.

Annika opens the door frustrated, she sees two person standing there with burkha. Annika was confused, she never had any Muslim friends in India but in USA she had.

Annika - Who are you?

Both strangers were silent and looking towards each other soon they heard a voice

Shivaay - Who is there annika? Who interrupted us in our make out session?

Annika was embarrassed now and suddenly those two strangers enter the house forcefully

Annika - What are you doing?

Annika shouts for "Shivaay " .

So what do you think who are those strangers

So I hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to like and comment