Chapter 18 Am I in love with you still? 💛💛💛

Hey guys!!!

I am upset with you

I posted a authors Note ask asked you all to complete the aim and the response I got was nothing. I am hurted by your behaviour guys.

New books published

1.
Soulmates (Shivika and Arshi ff) - A one shot

2.
Tales of Shivika Love
(One shot collections )

Do check them...

Aim for next chapter

Likes - 100+

Comments - 15+

If you won't complete the aim. I won't update the story or I will delete the story ... Choice is yours.

Don't piss me off

Arnav pressed the doorbell, waiting impatiently to open the door for him. He turns his back towards the door and picks up his ringing phone sliding it on screen to answer the phone. He finally ends the calls "His mom don't want him to meet Annika" . It's true he has hurted her throwing those venomous words on her words, he never wanted to hurt her but his hands are tied now, he is helpless. He wants her back in home, he is feeling lonely now, today morning when he opened her room, it was empty like a spotless clear spot, it striked hard at him his baby sister is going to live alone without him, he won't be able to see her daily, he won't be able to see her morning grumpy face which he makes fun of her, she won't be there to taunt him for his obsession of pouring chocolate syrup over every food, she won't be there to watch movies with him at late night and cuddle with him ,he was missing her, he gets teary eyed and at that same moment he remembers when she was in USA he used to spend most of the time in her room while face talking to her and irritating her by drawing on her walls. He chuckles at those memories. Blood is thicker than water at any circumstances if there is truth, sincere and selfless love for each other. He wants his sister back, he will fight for her and his mother.

He heard the door open and was expecting to see shivaay but fate was something else he came face to face with Khushi .

Khushi - You

Arnav looks around to confirm he is at right address

Arnav - What are you doing in Shivaay's house?

Khushi - I am staying here from three years

Arnav - Thank god, I haven't visited him like I used to otherwise I would have to tolerate her. (He murmurs but Khushi heard it ,it hurted her while she remains silent.)

Arnav - Where is shivaay?

Khushi - He is not here

Arnav - When will he come?

Khushi - I don't know, he haven't said a word to me. He left in morning. I am not his P. A

Arnav - That idiot is still with Annika and might be in her home .

Khushi - Shivaay is with annika?

Arnav - Yeah.. Any problem?

Khushi was not liking the closeness of her best friend with Annika but still she acted cool in front of him.

Khushi - Why would I be? Aren't you jealous your girlfriend is with someone else

As soon he heard the word "Girlfriend" from Khushi's mouth, he started laughing

Arnav - Oh my god Khushi. You are too blind in your jealousy ,you can't see any other relationships between a boy and a girl. Even if she is my girlfriend, I will trust her. She is not you. She won't betray me ever even if I will hurt her thousand times that's the love she has for me. She is my life, I will give my life for her but it doesn't mean we share a romantic relationship.

He was smirking while speaking, Khushi glares at him and something strikes in her mind

Khushi - Arnav why you feel I am jealous of you and Annikas relation , as far I can see Shivaay is with Annika in her home instead of you and that speaks a lot. Well I suppose I rejected your proposal one and you should move on from it and not to stick back in the future. Well if you are talking about jealousy let me remind you whenever ankit touches me, kisses me or hugs me the pain and hatred for him is evident in your face.

Arnav was fuming in anger, he pins her to the wall and twists her hand badly hurting her

Khushi - Ahh

Arnav - I love hearing your cracking voice filled with pain Khushi. I feel happiness seeing your eyes filled with pain and your face expression full of enduring the pain. Mind your tongue while you use words against me.

Arnav leaves her hand and left the place without saying another word. As soon Arnav was gone, someone dragged Khushi into her house.

Khushi - Ahh... Help

Person - Shut up Khushi

She was familiar with the voice

Khushi - Ankit why you are here? Shivaay can come at any moment

Ankit slaps her hard ,she was shaking with fear and she holded her slapped cheeks with hand

Ankit - Don't act smart Khushi. Why Arnav was here? Are you trying to rekindle your relationship with him? If you have any thoughts about it clear it otherwise you will have to see your brothers dead body.

Khushi - No... Arnav came here to meet shivaay. He has nothing to do with me.

Ankit - Right he has nothing to do with you. I have the right to do everything with you. You are mine to play with . I have separated you both years back when you both loved each other and it will remain same, you will never become of Arnav. I won't let it happen.

Khushi - Why?

Khushi finally breakdown and cries in front of the person whom she hated the most, the one who spoiled every relationship she had. She had promised herself ankit won't see her tears but today she failed herself in fulfilling it.

Khushi - Why ankit? What have I ever done to you to deserve such hatred and pain from you? Why ankit?

He holds her chin, digging his nails

Ankit - You remember how you mocked with Arnav, how no girl will accept me and I will be single forever. You humiliated me in front of whole school that today I took a vow to separate you both . See I am successful, I never wanted you Khushi. I hate touching you.

He takes a pause

Ankit - You know why because Arnav touched your soul and heart. I hate everything which belongs to Arnav but you didn't stopped there. You insulted me in front of my family and slapped me in front of them even though I was innocent. You made me this monster Khushi and I promised myself to make your life hell. You are paying for the monster you made in me.

He pushes her away and leaves her alone . She cries sitting over there. When someone places a hand over her shoulder, she was expecting to see shivaay or her brother but as she looks upon the person she was shocked.

Khushi - Arnav

Arnav face was teary eyed, he was in pain after hearing the truth and seeing his love suffering.

So guys I hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to like and comment

Next chapter will contain revelation of one character