Chapter 14 Possessive 😈😈😈

Hey guys

I know I am late... I am so sorry

Well

I love you bodyguard (Shivika ff)

Second Chance (Shivika ff)

It hurts to Love you -One Shot - (Arshi ff)

These books are completed ...do check them...

Annikas New House

Annika finally relaxes herself in couch. She has arranged everything according to her choice. Her house was simple and cosy one , Jhanvi insisted her to take their penthouse but former refused it politely. She has two bedroom with bathroom attached, with hall, kitchen and a balcony. She was happy with it but still she was feeling it was overrated. She tried to ignore it but she can't. She wanted a job but how will get a job. Who can help her?

Suddenly her stomach started growling

Annika - Oh no, I am not in mood to cook now. I'll have some breakfast from outside.

She reaches Indian Coffee House as it was nearby to her house. She takes a seat ,orders for cold coffee and some sandwich . Hee breakfast arrived .

Annika - Yuck, why did I order sandwich, I hate having tomatoes. Kill me but I don't have another option otherwise I will be hungry and I should order something for lunch as take away .

She was making faces while having sandwich

A voice

Aww you are so childish

Annika looks upon the person and smiles sheepishly.

Annika - I hate tomatoes shivaay

Shivaay grabs sandwiches from Annika hand and takes a bite .

Shivaay - It's yum Annika . What a taste fresh tomatoes... Yum yum

Annika glares at him. Shivaay orders for a coffee . They both have breakfast while teasing each other.

--Outside coffee house --

Shivaay - Where is your house Annika?

Annika - Nearby just shifted today

Shivaay - You were staying with someone else it means

Annika gulps in nervousness

Annika - Yeah with some family, I realised I was being burden over them so I shifted from there

Shivaay - Is it arnavs family

Annika turns her face and walks away. Shivaay catches up and hold her wrist.

 Shivaay catches up and hold her wrist