"More like... Einstein... or Newton... O kaya yung naging feeling ni Thomas Edison. I'm very curious actually. About 40 percent of course would be pain."

"Curious?"

"Nakaka-curious lang kasi. I mean bakit kailangan nila akong gawing punching bag? I mean compared to a real punching bag, my body wouldn't take much of their force of 700 newton punches, sometimes sums up to a 793 if they're agitated, or even 820 if I take an absence for a day and see me the day after tomorrow."

"Ano daw?" Alexid butts in, whispering her words, raising both hands in confusion. I, on the other hand, had a lightbulb above my head.

"The average energy of a person isn't comparable to the punching bag since it's a non-living thing, considered that it is made out of materials that could even take a 1200 newton kick."

"P-Paano mo naman iyan alam?!" – Alexid

"Books. I read a lot. Sometimes internet, but I rarely do that since half of them aren't really realiable. Sometimes, I'll do a test drive just to prove theories." Cosine continued explaining, as if his words were normal to the human ear.

"Test... drive?"

"I do.... experiments, sometimes with some random objects but most likely, I liked making some arduino projects. You know, robots... that kind of thing."

"What the heck?! Nerd ka talaga, 'langya ka!" Alexid disbelievingly points a finger at him, as he smiled casually, letting his arms rest on the table. A sign of comfort with us.

I grin at all that. "Would you take the chance to end that misery of yours?"

His eyes twinkled immediately. "Of course! Sino ba namang gustong maging punching bag!"

"Then, would you mind if I'll ask for your loyalty to form an alliance with me and Alexid?"

"My god, so formal." Alexid whispered under hear breath, slowly shook her head, watching Cosine's reaction go from shock to a sad one.

"Alliance? T-There's a 50 percent chance that we'll fail..."

"No, we won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"'Cause I never believed at numbers."

"Hmm..." Cosine fixed his posture. "What will I get with this?"

"Justice."

It took him some time to decide but in the end...

Cosine agreed.

We were now a group of the unknown. It doesn't have a name anyway. The thing now is, I agreed to let Cosine eat lunch with us. I'm thankful at the side that he wasn't really bothered with Alexid. I know he knows her business. Everyone does, but he didnt mind.

One of the reasons why I let him join.

"Ano palang mga plano natin against Dex? How would we theorize our plan?" Cosine asked me as we stared eating our lunches on the Main College Building Lobby, the next day.

"T-Theorize? What the fuuu–" Alexid almost choked at her burger, but hopefully she got to drink water, mumbling words between 'so nerd' and 'weirdo'.

"Before any theorization, we must gather evidence."

"Could you please speak human guys!" Alexid butts in, clearly annoyed. Cosine chuckled.

"In layman's terms, Alexid", I look at her. "O-Obserbahan natin sila. Yung mga kilos nila bago tayo sumugod. And in this case, dahil bago pa lang tayo, we'll play a little prank at them first."