"Huh?" she gave me a confused look, leaving her mouth agape. I leaned closer to her face to whisper the next words that I wanted to say.

"I prefer to keep this... group... a secret from anyone. And I mean, anyone. We will not be careless, looking around for students who can be members, but for once, I would let someone join for a reason, better, if he or she had become a victim of gamechangers. We also keep the numbers small as possible. Get it?"

"Y-Yeah..." Alexid slowly nodded.

"Now tell me, Alexid, what is the reason why do you want to be in the group?"

She quickly looked away. At tht moment I knew I wasn't the one only looking for justice. She heaved a sigh, before finally revealing what's in her mind.

"That Zacarias b*tch."

Hmm... Danielle Zacarias. Interesting.

"What happened?"

She snickered. "Danielle and her friends got me real wasted and... a day later, I became this...f*cking slut." she whispered in a voice with no emotion. She lightly chuckled soon after, "No pun intended. And hey, that's another story for another day."

I only smile as we left the canteen. We were on our way to the stairs when we head a distinct thud from the far corner of the lobby, followed by laughter by some familiar people.We both stopped and turned to see a guy lying on the floor, bruised up, and was struggling to breathe.

And I wasn't wrong on the familiar part, not far away from him are Dexter, Allan, Romulo and Crisanto, laughing their butts off from the innocent guy. The girls, Phoenix, Lavender and Danielle are not far from them either, clearly snickering from what they've seen.

I immediately took hold of Alexid's arm when she took a step towards the guy. Her knuckles are already turning white, her eyes directly focused on Danielle.

"Wait for them to leave." I whisper to her. She nodded sternly without breaking her stare to her. Few moments later, they left him there, going upstairs to the room, probably. We waited 'till some students decided to do the same and go back to their rooms.

An idea popped up in my head. "You go get Cosine, meet me at the Main College Building Lobby."

Without a word, she quickly attended Cosine as I walk my way outside the Juniors Building, and went to the Main College Building, just beside the school gates (school entrance). I sat on one of the 4-seater tables and waited until I saw the presence of Alexid and Cosine coming towards me.

"H-Hala! A-Allison?!" Cosine exchanged looks to me and Alexid, obviously not believing that we're... friends.

"You can sit."

Both sat in silence. Alexid sat in my right, while Cosine is on the opposite. I observed his face from that momentary silence, noticing a few scars on his arms, already healing wounds near his jaw and fresh wounds on his forehead. As far as I know, Cosine has been bullied by the gamechangers since the day he won at that debate against Phoenix. I couldn't tell is she was humiliated by the fact Cosine had evidences to prove his side, whereas she only presented theories. This enranged her whole gang and started using him as advantage.

One factor of bullying effects is that the person's grades starts faling down, in that case, Cosine dropped from Rank 1 to Rank 4 the next grading in the whole ranking system for the Juniors Students Ranking. Phoenix replaced her, but I kept still on number 2.

"What do you feel about everything you've been through from them, Cosine?"

I broke the silence by a question, that made the two look at me. Cosine heaved a sigh before coming up with an answer.