Springtrap X Reader: pt. 3

Human Animatronic X Reader
Requested by me

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Well, maybe ye havnt' lost th' lass yet." A voice said, obviously Foxy's, from the pirate accent.

"W-what do you m-m-mean?" I questioned him.

"Just explain what happened, and th' lass may forgive ye." Foxy stated, then disappeared.

I decided to go talk to (Y/N), and knew exactly where to find her. As I stepped into the repair room, I heard soft crying.

I walked over to the corner it was coming from, and kneeled down.

"(Y/N)? C-can we tal-lk?" I asked her softly.

She sniffled and replied quietly, "G-go away. Chica's probably waiting for you."

"T-that's what I-I wanted t-to talk to y-y-you about. Chica f-forced herself o-o-on me, I swe-ear." I said.

She looked up at me and asked "Well, don't you like her anyway? She is single and I know she has a big crush on you."

I was shocked and spoke without thinking. "N-no, I don't like her, b-because I-I-I like you!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

(Y/N) was shocked "R-really? You mean it?" She said fast, waiting for my response.

I sighed. Now or never. "Y-yes, I do."

She looked overjoyed. Then her smile faltered a bit and she looked me up and down.

Idiot. I'm still a robot to her. "(Y/N), c-could you please c-close your eyes for a m-minute?" I asked her.

She did, and I changed into my human form. (the picture above)

"Ok, o-o-open them!" I said, waiting for her to react.

"Wow. Ohmygoshspringyyouaresocute!" (Y/N) ranted.

"Well, s-since I'm a h-human n-now....."
I pulled her to her feet and cleared my throat.
"Will y-you be my g-g-girlfriend, (Y/N)?" I asked, afraid she would say no.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck "Yes, of course I will. And, Springy...." She said, leaning in.

She kissed me softly on my lips but I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled into the kiss.

She pulled away, panting slightly, and finished her sentence. "... I'm the only one allowed to kiss your lips, ok?" She said, love burning in her eyes.

I chuckled softly. "I promise." I leaned down and picked her up bridal style, taking off and running around the attraction, her squealing cutely and begging for me to put her down.

After that, we were inseparable. Luckily, Freddy liked Chica (like the f**kboy he is)((jk lmao)) so after I refused her, Freddy asked her out and she said yes.

And we all lived happily ever after!!

Edit: changed the super cringe kiss scene because at the time, I hadn't had my first kiss and only knew about them through other Wattpad stories. It's better now, and not so 'I wanna get in your pants now'. Lol I may or may not be calling out my cheating ex.