The Start Of An Adventure

Dave walks back in the room carrying two cups. He hands one to me before kissing me on the nose and taking a seat next to me. I smile up at him and look down in my cup. Its only half way full. "Um Dave?" I mumble.

"Yes beautiful?"

I blush before answering. "Why are the cups only halfway full?" I question as I lean on his shoulder to get a view of his cup. "Oh well funny story haha.." he says and scratches the back of his neck. "We may or may not be running out of supplies..." I choke on my coffee and look up at him my eyes wide. "WHAT?!" 

"Well when i went to go make the drinks I looked in the pantry and we still have plenty of food but were running out of coffee, milk, ibeprofun, benadryl, band-aids, and we probably have around 30-40 water bottles left"  I wipe my face with my hands and set the mug down. I didn't want to have to do this but still, I wasnt expecting another person to be living with me when I built this safe house. We need to go gather supplies in the storage warehouse about 1/4 of a mile from here. It doesn't seem like much but with zombies roaming and a bunch of dead bodies it probably won't be very easy to reach our destination. "Welp, go put on some clothes and grab a bulletproof vest and some arm and leg padding because we are going on a very dangerous adventure my friend" I crack a small smile before playfully punching him in the shoulder making some of his coffee drip onto his hand. "Where exactly are we going?" He asks his voice wavering. "We are going to a storage warehouse. Its about a fourth of a mile away but still ya know zombies.. Death...Haha..." He jumped off the bed and walked to the closet. "WHATCHA DOIN" I called. 

"GETTING READY" He replied.

"WAIT, SO YOURE NOT MAD?" He strolled out of the closet and leaned against the doorpost holding a bulletproof vest, "Nope now lets go on an adventure." I got off the bed and walked to the dresser that had the tv on top of it. I pulled out my attire for the day which was, camo pants, a black t-shirt, knee high black socks, combat boots, a black jacket with padding, and a small satchel that swung over my shoulder. When we were both dressed I walked him over to the weaponry cabinet. I picked out my favorite gun which was obviously an AK47, and I stuck throwing knives in my satchel, I handed Dave a rifle and a revolver to put inside his jacket pocket. "You ready?" I questioned. He cocked is gun and smiled "Ready as i'll ever be." And with that I walked over to the crawlspace door we first entered from and entered the 9 digit code, the fingerprint scanner, and the eye detector, and the doors shot open. We crawled past them before I turned around locking the doors with the same procedure. Well, this is going to be interesting.

IM BACK AND I HAVE IDEAS AND A PLOTLINE NOW SO YAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 25 VOTES FOR THE NEXT ONE