Sorry, That was Awkward

I slipped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I had droplets of water running down my back. I carefully walked over to the counter in the bathroom and stared at my reflection. UGHHHH I meantally screamed at myself. Dave almost saw me naked. How the fuck do i go back out there without loking like a complete retard. In the back of my mind I was thinking about the apocalypse itself though. How did our world come to this? How did I manage to get Dave Franco in the same 50 mile radius as me.. Kinda like warm bodies I guess. Love that movie. Although i'm still kinda pissed at R for killng him haha. Okay, enough wasting time. I gave myself a mental pep talk. I pulled on a sports bra, (No free boobing it) and a giant tee shirt. Underwear and a pair of spandex booty shorts and brushed out my hair then tying it in a loose braid that fell to just above my hips. I gathered all my courage and walked through the door to the bedroom. 

DAVE'S P.O.V.

Right when she walked through the door and our eyes met she blushed. Then she blurted out "Sorry about earlier, that was awkward.." 

"Its ok" I said and chuckled. "So bed?" I asked

"Um yeah. Oh.. ok.. Ill just..." I Cut her off "Its ok Sara, I'll sleep on the floor"

"No.. you dont.. have.... I uh..." she trailed off her eyes wandering to the ground. 

"Its perfectly fine!! Ill see you in the morning." i walked over to where she was standing and kissed her forehead. I looked in her bright green-blue eyes and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. I leaned close and whispered, "goodnight" then backed away with a smug smile on my face. 

SARA'S P.O.V.

He's ladies man for sure, I thought as he walked away smugly. I wonder if he saw the chills on my arm when he whispered goodnight. I slowly wandered around the the bed and saw him laying on the floor. I smiled to myself then tucked myself under the covers. Even though the duvet was thick I was still cold without the warmth of him next to me.. I really thought we had something. Even though I am a crazed fangirl.... 

3 AM

I was tossing and turning for 2 hours now. I looked on the floor and saw Dave asleep. He looked peaceful. I slowly crawled out of bed and shimmied myself under the covers where he lay. I wrapped his arm around me and I looked over at him and I saw him smile. He slowly leaned closer to me. My breath hitched. His lips got closer to mine, I felt our lips connect and it was pretty magical to me at least. I let his tongue glide over my bottom lip, is tongue asking for an entrance to my mouth, I let it in and our lips moved in sync, the kiss wouldve lasted for forever if we didnt need air. We leaned our foreheads together and breathed heavily. I smiled and lay in his arms. We both fell into a deep peaceful sleep with my lips still tingling.

************************************************

Not bad?? GIMME REVIEWSSSSS! Currently going through another franco phase! Why cant dave franco have like a twitter or instagram or something I can stalk him on like foreal. 5 votes for next chapter?