Are You Sure You're Okay?

A/N HEYYYY I'm getting better at this updating thing lol((; I have school tomorrow! NOOOOOO I got a really good response from the last chapter! The same day I had it up I already had 7 votes on the chapter so thank you everyone for your support and enjoy the new chapter(:

I was in a fetal position in the middle of the bed waiting for Dave. After the little crying stunt I had by myself I decided that I would have to just forgive everyone and try and forget about it. If Dave found out about what happened then I don't know what I would do. He would probably think of me as some slut. It wasn't my fault though, it was all his. The memory of that night made my eyes get misty as I shook my head and buried my face further in the comforter. "Hey... Are you okay? You can talk to me Sara"

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine" I replied wiping my nose with my sleeve. I took the warm mug from his hands and inhaled. The smell of peppermint creaer filled my nostrils. Dave sat next to me and pecked my lips. He stared into my eyes before saying "You trust me right"

"Yes of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I feel like we have something but at the same time I feel like your hiding something from me."

I sighed "I'm only hiding something because I don't know how you'll think of me if you find out"

"Sara... You took me in, if it weren't for you I would probably be dead right now. No matter what happened, I will be forevor grateful and only look at you in a positive way" he smiled and tilted my head up by gently nudging my chin up with his hand. "So do you want to tell me now" 

"Well I guess... Please don't say anything while i'm telling you.. I want you to know the whole story." He nodded. "I lost m-" I was interrupted by a blaring alarm sounding from the east room of the safehouse. We jumped off the bed and I guided Dave to the gun closet. I grabbed an AK47 and a machete and gave him a Pistol. I told him to be very quiet and follow me. We entered the Eastern wing only to find the alarm just had a glitch. I let out a sigh of relief and entered the code. "Holy shit that scared me" he said. "That makes two of us" I replied chuckling nervously. We walked back to the main bedroom and out the guns away before sitting on the bed again. "Do you want to continue where we were before the alarm?" he asked. "Okay fine." I said and started talking.

DDDDAMMMMNNNNN hahahha intense(: did I scare ya with the alarm? probably not haha but whaddya say 15 votes for the next chapter