Miracle

You awoke with a head splitting headache with the sound of people talking and all sounding worried.

Were you dead? Of course no one of your family had been there except ernesto. You tried to breathe easy but the though scared you. Miguel's family wouldn't be able to help you now. Ernesto controlled everything.

You didn't want to even open your eyes when suddenly someone spoke.

"She's breathing!" Wait that sounded like... "Miguel come quick!" A girl's voice shouted. You let out a soft groan as you forced your eyes open drowsily.

"Where?" Was all you were able to murmur before you were crushed in a hug.

"You're alive!" Miguel cheered holding you tightly.

"I-i am?" You whispered quietly. "Bu-but how?" Then it hit you.

FLASHBACK

"(Y/n) I give you my blessing."

END OF FLASHBACK

The voice was clearly feminine and you frowned in confusion before your eyebrows raised with a smile curling up your lips. Your great great grandmother! She was always well remembered as the only one of de la cruz's lovers to bare children but she was no where as famous as the scoundrel himself.

You gasped excitedly. "My great great grandmother! She must be been there." You cheered happily. Hugging Miguel back as he spun you around the room.

"Miguel what are you doing to that poor girl!?" His abulea said suddenly entering the room.

"Uh n-nothing!" Miguel said quickly while releasing you. The sudden weight on your legs was unexpected so they gave out and Miguel barely caught you before you hit the floor.

"Ay Miguel let her rest." His abuela commanded. Miguel put you back into the bed with a reassuring smile and nodded in obedience.

You had so many questions but Miguel's abuela pushed you down in the bed and your eyes fluttered closed.