ii. teaser

ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ — ᴀ sᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

♛ ♛ ♛

THREE BOYS STOOD and stared at the sleeping man, all having yellow and white paint around their eyes. When the man suddenly woke, they scrambled to exit the small hut.

When they ran out, they saw Shuri talking to Aretta. Crowding around the two, they started to giggle. Shuri smiled down at them. "Are you playing around with that man again?"

"No." one of them answered, followed by more giggling.

"You're teasing him again. Do not wake him. He must rest." Aretta shunned with a playful tone. They started murmuring amongst themselves before Aretta looked up, her smile dimming slightly. "Shuri."

Shuri chuckled at one of the boys before following her gaze.

James Barnes slowly emerged from the hut, now wearing a red dress with a blue cloth fixed around his missing left arm. James looked out at the view before his piercing blue eyes landing on the two Wakandian girls.

Aretta shooed away the boys, ushering them away and allowing Shuri to talk to the man. She nodded at him. "Good morning, Sargent Barnes."

"Bucky." he corrected.

Shuri nodded. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Thank you."

Shuri nodded. "It's not only me you should thank."

"Who else?" Bucky asked in a calm voice.

Shuri glanced over his shoulder before nodding and walking off. Bucky felt a smooth hand on his right shoulder, and turned to see Anastasia stand in front of him. "Morning, solider."

"Anastasia." Bucky smiled, leaning in to give her a one-armed hug. Anastasia hugged him back tightly, tears stinging her eyes.

After a long moment, she held him at arms length away. "I've miss you so much."

"Me too." Bucky smiled widely, flashing his teeth. He leaned in slightly, with her mirroring his actions. They met in the middle for a passionate kiss.

After another long moment, she pulled away and smiled at him.

"You also figured out how to take this stuff out of my head?" Bucky inquired, his hand lingering on her hip. She nodded, swiping her fingers under her eyes to get rid of the tears. "Yeah. After you went under, it didn't take long for Shuri to help me out, and in turn I wanted to help you out since you were worse than me."

"I love you. You know that, right?" Bucky asked, smiling widely again. Anastasia gently held the sides of his face, rubbing his stubbly cheek with her thumbs.

"And I love you, James Buchanan Barnes."

BLACK   PANTHER   will
return   in
AVENGERS: INFINITY   WAR