Gossip and more gossip.

- CUT.say Edward . Finished recording a scene for my new film, I hope I do well as in my previous work, I go to the snack table to take a bottle of water, Angelic approached me. 

- Is it true that Justin Bieber is your crush?  me choke with water passing through my throat,Why ask that?. 

-never was crossed words with him, I saw him on some awards but not step more. I said giving the last bite of my apple to dump it to the trash. -So that's a no.-I said walking to the door, Damn! is stressful enough out every day of the recording studio and thousands of photographers literally leave you blind with flashes stunners. Walk briskly to my car to move to my home, after a long run of 5 miles automatic the doors of my mansion opened an enormous luxurious home for a girl 22 year old, I sometimes felt lonely. I Go to the living room , I went to my room and kick my heels to rest a little, my job is stressful, but I must admit that I love, I dreamed about this since childhood.  in my own films, have followers, be known, the paparazzi lurked me, but now the last not. I felt a slight tingling in my leg, it was my cat Tom, I hold in my arms and pet him until he fell asleep, may sound illogical and strange, but he's my only real friend, when you're famous you run into people who just want to have your friendship to capitalize and that's nothing cute. Just  when squinting to fall asleep ringing my phone rang. A message from an unknown number. 

"So you and I are dating, what irony, no? Even I knew" 

"Justin, Bieber?" 

"The same and live ... I think we should shut these 'creates gossip' Do not you think?" 

"I guess yes, what do you wanna do?" 

"we see you tomorrow?" 

"Okay" 

"Okay, I command my driver for you." 

one quote,? With Justin Bieber? you wait, was it a date? probably not, really do not know anything about him, but I do not think this will be fine.