"I hope you don't mind wind until we get to my house to grab my car."

"Your house?" I ask my eyebrows raised to the heavens.

"Yeah. It's in Chicago."

"Oh. Well, okay...I guess." It's a little disturbing to know he made this same exact trip a few weeks ago to first kidnap me.

Draco jumps into the car and quickly starts it, letting me jump in the seat after using rocks as a message: sorry. I leave the rocks in the parking spot and then Draco goes. He drives down the road, his eyes focusing on nothing but that. I turn over in my front seat, looking out the window at the places we pass. Draco is silent, and I think he probably is usually quiet on car rides. It doesn't help wind is blowing in the window, pretty much blocking out any noise.

I want to close my eyes and go to sleep, but I can't make myself. I'm just not tired. Maybe this is my time to find out more information on Draco. I dig through the center counsel. He looks over at me, his eyebrows crunching.

"What are you doing?" He asks. He slows down a little.

"Looking for a tissue," I lie, something I've done a lot lately.

"Not in there," he says as I find a slip of paper with the name Justin on it. I scan it looking for the name Arlington but see a different last name. Drake. Justin Drake? Another new fake name? I guess as a criminal, you have a lot of fake names. "The glove compartment," he points to the place where my knees are. I nod and reach into it, finding yet another license. What the heck? How many does he have? More importantly, when did these even get in here? I read it, seeing the last name being Cheez. Justin Cheez. I laugh at how it sounds in my head and turn to him.

Looking up, I decide to open my mouth before I hesitate. "What's your name?"

"Its Draco," he growls, suddenly going on edge. A touchy subject. Nice. His hands fold around the steering wheel, gripping it tightly.

"Is it Justin?" I ask, noticing how everything in this car has the name Justin on it.

"Its Draco," he snaps, turning to look at me. His brown eyes meet mine, instantly relaxing from being on edge. I give him a look. He has secrets; lots of them.

And why do I care?

He's kidnapped you, Bella, I remind myself, making myself look away from him. I look out the window before a plan starts up in my mind. I look at him quickly, admiring him.

He's so attractive. And do I dare to say, hot? His blond hair is not as messy as it was yesterday, probably from him finally showering. He looks nice in his new clothes, looking like a literal model. His tattoos are completely on show again, letting me look at them all. There's a lot of flames and guns. Literally, anything that would be on a gangsters arms. There's a dragon breathing fire, and in that fire, there's a rose making an X. I suddenly feel like tracing over every tattoo on his body, even the ones littering his chest area I saw earlier. I turn around to stop looking at him and just close my eyes slightly. His face pops up, making me open my eyes and think of anything else. I think of my father and how he probably is worried sick about me.

Wait.

No one knows I'm gone, I realize.

Cindy is literally the only person who walks into the penthouse without security following her, and my father won't be home for a month. So does that mean he doesn't even know I'm missing? Suddenly, the food I ate earlier churns up in my stomach and I sit up in my seat.

"Pull over!" I cry before opening the door as we are moving. The road whips by beneath me as I lean my body out the car.

"What the fuck!" Draco cries as he slams on the breaks. I lean over the car and let my lunch go. "Are you serious, girl?"

"Girl?" I question as I sit up, wiping off my mouth with the back of my hand. I find a napkin in the glove compartment and wipe off my mouth again. "My name is Bella."

"You don't think I know that?" He retorts, making me scoff.

"Do you really have no respect? You cannot call people by their real name?" He pauses a moment before answering.

"Does it look like I care?" I stare at him for a long moment before turning around to look the other way. Sometimes he can be such a dick. I growl to myself and just rip my seatbelt from the side. I whimper as my leg hits the side of the car. I hear a sigh from Draco, making my eyebrows crunch in literally every emotion. I just want to go home.

<><><>

Draco stops to get gas sometime later. I'm waked by his car door slamming. I open my eyes and look out the window. I see him standing by the backseat window, looking impatient as he fills this stolen car with gas. I lower myself in my seat when someone looks in the windshield. What if I opened this door right now and screamed? Draco seems to trust me enough to leave me alone in a store, and the idea of escaping didn't even spark in my mind. I was focused on living and getting clothes in order to do that. But now, I can possibly leave. My hand grasps the car door, but before I can slide it open, Draco comes and opens it for me. I close my eyes and remain in the position I was earlier in as he stares at me. He lets out a deep breath before his hand slides around my arm and he shakes me gently.

"Hey, Bella," he says. My name on his lips sounds foreign to me. I don't think he's called me by my real name the entire time I've been with him. Obviously. "Hey," he whispers again. I keep my eyes closed, still enjoying the way my name sounds on his lips. Until the shakes get violent and my teeth clack together. I open my eyes with a growl and glower at him before sitting up.

"What?" I snap.

"Don't be pissy. Go grab some snacks," he throws over a fifty to me, and I grab it, staring at it. He does trust me more than I thought.

"Fine."

I slide out of the car as he moves out of the way. He takes his original spot on the side of the car, watching me. Only his arm wraps around my waist, tugging me back.

"Don't try anything stupid," he hisses in my ear, surprising me. "Or else I will kill you."

"No, you won't," I snap back, turning around to look into his brown eyes. He looks like he wants to do something to me, maybe slap me. His fingers twitch and his eyebrows crinkle. He just scoffs before turning his back to me and messing with the car. I know I'm right, which makes something in my stomach flare up. I believe its hope. Something that happens to pop up a lot with him around.

I enter the store, looking at the worker behind the register. He sends me a bored smile as I walk past him and into the food aisle of the gas station. I look at a few bags of snacks, grabbing some pretzels along with some other chips. I glance at a bag of candies, deciding I need priorities first. I find some beef jerky, that's some protein, right? Just to be safe, I grab a package of smokies. I feel a body come up beside me, a couple minutes later, and look up to see Draco with a small smile on his face. He reaches over me and grabs the pack of candies I saw. He grins like a child as he throws them into my hands, along with another.

"Hey, we need toothbrushes soon," I point out, worrying about cavities and gross breath.

"Toothbrushes?" Someone asks as they peek their head over the corner. I turn to see them, along with Draco.

"Yeah," Draco says, walking away from me and toward the worker.

"I can show you where they are," the man says and then leads Draco to another place in the store. I walk to grab about four water bottles and then place them on the counter. Draco comes up soon after, his face studying the labels on the toothpaste. He places those up there as we are being checked out. I watch the total rise until it stops. Draco sighs as I place the money he gave me on the counter, but he throws up another twenty.

"Since when did living become so expensive?" He asks me on the way out. I look at him, shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess ever since you decided to kidnap me," I reply, smirking. He rolls his eyes before looking over at me intently, something flickering across his brown eyes.

<><><>