Chapter 5- At school 6th period

6th Period History

Kayla, Marilyn and I walk into the classroom and sit down .. I'm still depressed from this morning I think to myself "God I HATE the house abd the people thats in it, I just want to run away… '' then that's wheb Kayla and Marilyn interfer in on my thinking then Marilyn says "Tytiana, whats wrong with you. Youve been looking and being quite every since breakfast.. Not eating or talking and you let Sharlene pass right by you in tue hallway talking shit'' I look at her and say "Maybe if I run away and go some where they cant find me ill be coo',Yeah or No?'' Kayla says "Tytiana, you are not about to run away.. Your my bestfriend I wouldnt want anything to happen to you, I care to much about you to let anything happen'' thats when Mrs.Fisher walks throws his papers down on his desk and says "Okay! students pull out your books abd turn to page 127 and read from their to 134 cause you have to write a 1 page Essay on what you read for tonight'' I start looking for my book and I couldn't find it thats when Sharlene looks at me and says "Mrs.Fisher , I think Tytiana forgot her book in her locker'' I look at her like "Really bitch'' then Mrs.Fisher says "Is that right Ms.Tytiana?'' I said "Mrs.Fisher, I'm sorry its just that ive had a long morning and im ver fustrated'' She says "Im sorry also but you know my rules Tytiana, now come get this slip of paper and go to the office'' I take a deep breathe and look over a Sharlene and notices a smirk on her face and I rolls my eyes .