6 P.M - Chapter 4

Waking Up

My alarm is going off as im trying to sleep through it but you know I had to get up and go take a shower, but just as I'm getting out my bed my mom's comes shouting, yelling and shit telling me to get tf up . I shouted back "Im up damn, I really wish you would stop yelling'' she respones with a stank look and I gave her my "Ion have time for this'' look. She leaves me along so I go turn on the hot water, stand in front of the sink and look in the mirror and I say "Urrggg, another fucking day with these Ugly ass hoes, triflen ass teachers and bitches, and on top of that all these wanna be ass thug's I look at my phone and I see that im running late and hop in the shower.. I finally got out did my daily hygines as usual and then went to my closet got my White V-Neck tee, my Boyfriend Jeans (With the rip and tears), my Green Paradise Vans, to top it all off with my infinty stud earrings, and my infinty sign necklace . I also went into my bathroom looked into my mirror, threw my hair up in a Messy Bun and looked at myself and said "Damn I look good'' . Grabbed my Galaxy of my bed and ran down stairs to my mom's husband in the Kitchen and I look at him with a disgusted look on my face going to get me some breakfast as I notice him looking me up and down then walking up behind me and whispering into my ear "When we gone have sex, like are you going to do some tricks with your mouth.. suck my dick. I could give you some money'', I turn around and say "NEVER will I have sex with you yet along suck your dick for money.. I aint that type of girl'' he says "Oh frl, what type of girl are you then, a slutty little bitch that sells her body'' I respond and say "Nope, im the type THATS not finna sit here and have sex with a fucking drug dealer for money, you better leave me tf along before I tell my mom's'', he grapps me by my mouth and says "Go head and tell her .. its not like she's going to believe you anyway, I mean she already says your a slut, bitch, hoe.. Calls you just about every name in the book''. I start crying and run out the kitchen grapped my books and started running out the house towards school.