Skips to the end of the day-Chapter 3

Well its the end of the day as usual I leave the school walking home .. As I'm walking people is just driving by pepping their horns and stuff, I finally made it home as I unlocked the door and entered the house im calling my mom's name and her husband Terrance name no one answers, I went to their room looking in their room they wasnt in their so I was happy that they are not at home .. So I went into the Kitchen and found a note that my mother had wrote and left for me ..

The Note Says:

Note: Tytiana I rode to the trap house with Terrance I'll be back home in an hour or so dont go in my room, dont have anybody over, expecially boys, and dont leave the house . I hope you had a nice day at school . Oh and by the way dont go into my room!!

Love, Mommy

Really, the bitch is also a big pain in the ass in a note too . I hate that bitch and Terrance. I left out the Kitchen grabbed my stuff out the living room and headed to my room just as their was a knock on the door.. I stood on the first step turned around looked at the door then said "Who That'' the voices said "Tytiana, its Us ..Kayla and Marilyn", I walked over looked  out the peep hole it was really them I opened the door and they walked in "Damn girl bout time you opened the door'' said Kayla. "well I really didnt feel like being bothered at all today but…'' "But what'' Marilyn said; "Nothing'' I said then Kayla looked up from her phone and said "But she dont want to be bothered with us because she got her mind still on Dakota. "No, that is far from it.. I just dont want to be bothered got a lot on my mind'' I said . Marilyn was like "what, you looked fustrated and other shit like that'' "I am,  with alot. First Sharlene at school, then that boy, Ms.Thompson, Then my mama with that stupid ass note .. I mean like my life is a total joke right now .. ion know what to do, how to do it, i just dont know im tired of the mess. "Dont you have brothers, sisters, anybody?'' says Marilyn "Nope,just me'' i said . Then Kayla got a phone call .. "Who was that?'' i asked; she said her mother so i guessed she had to leave .. "Well Tytiana i gotta go my mother just called" said Kayla "Okay'' they both got up and walked out and as they walked out Marilyn said "Just pray about it it'll get better. God see you struggling and a blessing is coming your way.'' she said then I said "Okay'' and i gave them a hug and shut the door. I went up stairs and laid down and went to sleep.