Chapter 4

Disclaimer: May be disturbing for some... Or not - Depends

"So lets recap so everyone's informed." Ashleigh walked over to a deck and opened a draw pulling out equipment. "I'm going to remove a right eye from both of you and... I'm going to keep Whisper's because of... Stuff? Anyway, when VooDoo's eye is connected to Whisper's body VooDoo will disappear and only appear when the eye is next revealed." She closed the draw and walked over to them with equipment in hand. "Will I be in clothes still?" VooDoo asked and Ashleigh rolled her eyes and put on goggles, a mask and gloves.

She went up to Whisper and placed what looked like eyelash curlers onto his right eye, forcing his eyelids open as the equipment spread wider . It pulled his eye lids open so he couldn't blink and when his eye was fully open Ashleigh tightened the axis to be still and moved onto VooDoo leaving Whisper with his eyes open. He felt pain and agony straining through him.

The same happened with VooDoo, Ashleigh forced open his eye like Whisper who is now freaking out, "You holding up there Whiz?" Ashleigh asked lifting her head up a little but not taking her eyes off VooDoo, "Yup... Doing fine..." Whisper couldn't take it anymore and started to cry but due to him being unable to close one eye that hurt him more as he tried to close it, "I wan' out! I wan' out!" He shouted and Ashleigh tightened the axis on VooDoo's eye and went to check on Whisper but Jae stopped her, "I'll calm him down. He's just scared." Ashleigh nodded and continued with VooDoo's eye.

When there was silence Jae gave the thumbs up and Ashleigh waled over to Whisper. Ashleigh picked up a scalpel and looked over Whispers eye for the most possible way to do the operation that will less likely to hurt him. After finding an outcome she leaned in and brought the blade to the eye and dug it into the socket as Whisper squeezed Jae's arm enduring the pain, "Here we go." Ashleigh whispered as she sliced the veins connecting the eye to the brain and pulled the blade out quickly replacing it with her thumb and scooped the eyeball out a little before wrenching it out of the socket. She paused for a bit, holding the eye in the air. She then put the eye in a sterilising tube then put a towel in Whisper's eye socket, "Pour a glass of water and put two and a half table spoons of salt in it, swirl twice and bring it here." Ashleigh commanded and Jae did as he was ordered.

Ashleigh watched Whisper cry out loud. Screaming. Writhing. Wailing in pain and agony as Jae came back with the glass. Ashleigh took the glass off of him and Jae's hand was clutched and squeezed by Whisper. "This is gonna hurt..." Ashleigh checked the bleeding speed of Whisper's eye and gently and slowly poured the salt water in the wound while mumbling unknown unknown. The bleeding stopped and Whisper was calm but the pain from his eyelids still remained.

Ashleigh walked over to VooDoo who was in tears, silently crying about what Whisper went through and what he will soon experience, "One... One request?" VooDoo said and Ashleigh nodded, "Make sure Whisper doesn't hear this..." She thought about it then walked back towards Whisper covered both his ears and then mumbled some more unknown words; she then proceeded to operate on VooDoo.

Whisper saw Jae's face writhe in pain but hearing nothing, "What's happening?" Whisper asked and Jae looked over to him. He hesitated then spoke, "Your brother's #/?£&$%£!&." Whisper looked at him dumbfounded, "My brother's what?"
"Your brother's #/?£&$%£!&. He's #/?£&$%£!&. Can't you hear it?" Jae said desperately and Whisper shook his head,
"I can only hear my voice and your voice."

Ashleigh was done with VooDoo's operation. She put his eye in a sterilising tube and put a towel in VooDoo's eye socket, "Get another glass of water and put-." Ashleigh was cut off as Jae wasn't listening and was walking back with another glass of salt water. "Oh... Thanks." Ashleigh said stunned as she took the water off of him and gently poured it into VooDoo's eye socket until it stopped bleeding; she then put a patch over it and drew a symbol on it with her finger and untied him. Ashleigh walked over to Whisper and covered his ears once more and let go when the spell she cast for VooDoo was broken.

"So... What now?" Jae asked,
"Eye replacement." Ashleigh replied and got out the tube with VooDoo's eye in it and started the last operation. She looked into Whisper's eye socket and poked the centre with an ear bud and it bled a little making Whisper shed tears, holding in most of his wailing from before. She kept poking at it until the tissue ripped apart and the scabs and dry blood broke. Whisper screamed with the newfound pain coming back again and Ashleigh placed the eye over the socket, placed two fingers on it and mumbled unknown words that was becoming clearer bit by bit yet not very clear still. They all watched as the eye's veins connected with Whisper's. As she slowly let go of the eye, it placed itself into the socket and Ashleigh looked at VooDoo then glanced at the axis' keeping Whispers eye lids open. VooDoo was confused but slowly loosened them thinking that what was he was supposed to do.

The eye was replaced and Whisper could close his eyes. "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" Ashleigh said wiping sweat off her forehead with a napkin as the boys laughed nervously then passed out in unison. "I'll get the blankets..." She said to herself.