Moonbyul sighed and knocked. "Yo, I bring tteokpokki from ahjumma in front of our school!"

Chaeyoung's mom came, "She won't answer?", Seulgi and Moonbyul nodded. "It's okay, thank you to visit her everyday." her mom smiled but a tear came from her eye and she wiped it quickly. Seulgi and Moonbyul realized this though, so they decided to eat it with Chaeyoung's mom instead.

3 weeks after the incident

Jihyo was reviewing the documents that lead to the suspect of the killer. As she was concetrating on it, she heard a door opened. She turned her head and see Chaeyoung went out from her room. Jihyo widen her eyes and stood up abruptly, "My daughter.."

"Is there something to eat?"

Jihyo wiped her tears and smiled, "Ofcourse. C'mon, let's have a dinner shall we?" Chaeyoung nodded her head and took a glance at the living room where she saw her dad got stabbed. She widened her eyes and squeezed her chest trying to breath. Jihyo who saw this immediately ran toward her, "Sweety, what's wrong?". Chaeyoung can't answer and keep breathing heavily. Jihyo took her phone from the table and call 911. "Please, I need ambulance. My daughter, she can't breath! Please! We're on xxx." the other line of the phone keep telling Jihyo how to do tge first aid while waiting for the ambulance.

1 month after the incident

"Chaeyoung-a! We bring spicy chicken from ahjumma in front of the school! C'mon let's eat together!" Moonbyul shouted while knocking on her door.

"I'm not hungry..." Chaeyoung said weakly.

Seulgi had an idea. She whispered it to Moonbyul and they agreed to do it. They asked Jihyo though, if it's okay with her. Jihyo said yes and they dashed outside amd went to Chaeyoung's window.

They knocked the glass. No response. The curtain is closed. They knocked again, until Chaeyoung open the curtain a bit. As Chaeyoung showed her face between the gap of the curtain, Seulgi and Moonbyul raised their both hands that are holding the spicy chicken while showing an aegyo smile. Chaeyoung quirked up her lips for a bit and Moonbyul dropped the chicken as she was surprised to death that Chaeyoung was smiling just now.

"Idiot! Why did you dropped it!?" Seulgi nagged at Moonbyul while smacking her head.

"Aaah! She freaked me out! Don't you freaked out!? She smiled!" Moonbyul attacked her back.

As they kept bickering to each other, Chaeyoung let out a small laugh. She opened the curtain and the window. She narrowed her eyes for a bit as the sunlight hitted her eyes. They jumped on their place and went in Chaeyoung's room.

1 month and 1 week after the incident

As usual, after school Seulgi and Moonbyul would visit their bestfriend through a window and eat together. They eat jajjangmyeon this time. Seulgi ordered 4 portions of jajjangmyeon. 1 for Chaeyoung, 1 for Moonbyul, and 2 for her. As she slurped the noodle deliciously that she got all the sauces on her face, Chaeyoung just looked at her.

"Why don't you eat?" Seulgi said while munching on her food.

"I'll eat.." she shook the bowl and splitted the chopstick. As she opened the wrap, she felt her stomach being twisted. She has been feeling it since a week ago but she never told anyone. But that day, the pain was untolerate that she started to squirmed on her place.

"Chaeyoung-a, you're okay?" Moonbyul put aside her bowl and touch her shoulder.

Chaeyoung didn't replied and she fell down on the floor groaning,"It hurts.. Help me." Moonbyul went out from the room to call Jihyo. Jihyo is on her office. Jihyo told Moonbyul to called 911.

On the other hand, Seulgi tried to made Chaeyoung lied on her bed. But then, Chaeyoung started to vomit. She vomitted and crying.

"Shit. Byul-a!? Ambulance!?" Seulgi shouted tried not to panicked while patting Chaeyoung's back slowly.

"They're on their way!" Moonbyul ran back to the room. "Oh my god. Seulgi-ya what should we do!?"

"Aah... Take a bowl with warm water and towel. I'll try to compress her stomach to be warmer. And bring her a glass of water."

Moonbyul nodded her head and ran outside to take all those stuffs that Seulgi said. As she back with it, Chaeyoung's already lied on her bed shutting her eyes groaning holding on her stomach. Seulgi took the towel and dip it into the warm water and put it on Chaeyoung's stomach. As she putted the towel on the stomach, she can see a little bit relieve on Chaeyoung's face.

"Chaeyoung-a, drink this." Moonbyul gave it to Chaeyoung and helped Chaeyoung sit up a little bit to drunk it.

Not long after that, the ambulance came and Chaeyoung was in ward for 2 weeks.

2 month after the incident

"Seulgi-ya.. I don't want to go to school." Chaeyoung said on her bed hugging her knees.

"Why?" Seulgi said and sat on the bed with her.

"The killer might find me and kill me.." she hugged her knees tighter.

Seulgi didn't know how to assuring the other girl to not be afraid. She just made sure she would be there whenever the small girl need her.

2 month and 1 week after the incident

"Where are you going?" Jihyo asked still with her eyes widen. It's the first time Chaeyoung came out in the morning already had her shower.

"School." she said flatly.

"I won't be afraid of that jerk again. I'm going."

Since then, Chaeyoung rarely smiled.